ESPN Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, ESPN receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at ESPN can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
ESPN (Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite sports television channel owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture owned by The Walt Disney Company (80%) and Hearst Communications (20%). The company was founded in 1979 by Bill Rasmussen along with his son Scott Rasmussen and Ed Egan.
ESPN Job Opportunities & Application Process
ESPN receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in ESPN, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Associate Director: The Associate Director, Ad Product Management role is charged with driving product innovation and execution in support of ESPN’s company strategy and objectives. The successful candidate has a demonstrable track record of successfully conceptualizing, launching and managing high quality ad products in a consumer oriented company and must possess a strong data-driven mindset.
The right candidate must be able to set and articulate a strong ads product vision that aligns with business objectives, and execute the plan to perfection in partnership with Consumer Data, Sales, Product, Design, Engineering, Content, and Marketing. This role will be a driver in ideating on new ad product concepts, communicating these concepts across the product organization and partner organizations within ESPN, and driving the execution of these products. The right candidate must be a self-motivated, team player who can contribute to the overall business objectives of the organization.
- Leads product definition and planning for initiatives and actively manage issues, risks and cross-functional communication
- Collaborate with various internal teams to define and implement features that further our advertisers and our own business interests
- Identify, evaluate and make a final decision on potential technology vendors and be a key voice in discussions and processes related to ad tech.
- Strategically plan product functionality and goals across launch, iteration, and future roadmaps, while balancing core elements need in launch vs. updates
- Evaluate and execute on new market opportunities
- Manages and mentors junior leaders within the organization
Part-Time Security Associate: The Global Security & Safety department is responsible for ensuring the safety, security and well-being of all ESPN human resources, guests and assets. In addition, the department provides security and safety services for all ESPN owned and leased facilities and ESPN remote events worldwide.
This is a part-time role working 1st Shift.
- Greet, screen, and direct all visitors following the established procedures.
- Enforce company security and parking policies consistently and fairly.
- Monitor company property, identify and report safety and security hazards.
- Secure property as directed.
- Completes and issues hot work permits.
- Conducts inspections per established hot work permit processes to preserve safety at ESPN facilities.
- Conducts fire watch assignments in designated hot work areas.
- Provide appropriate general information to visitors and employees.
- Perform general security system checks.
- Perform access control duties at high traffic exterior posts in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform vehicle inspections in accordance with established inspection protocols.
- May respond to medical, fire, security, and other safety related emergencies and incidents as trained and write comprehensive reports following established procedures.
- Might be asked to provide security presence at special events (on or off-campus).
- In some instances, you may be asked to establish barricades, operate gates, and generally direct vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- You may be asked to complete special assignments as required.
- Accurately create work orders documenting requestors name, location, type of service needed.
- Identify craft on all routine requests
- Create work orders and dispatch maintenance personnel to the correct location of requested work orders.
- Assist in the distribution and tracking of related departmental keys.
- Monitor hand held radio channels for HVAC, Electrical, Maintenance, Construction and Safety to facilitate communication between groups.
- Receive and process all requests for facilities services through phone calls or email and radio.
- Monitor main company external phone line and direct incoming telephone calls as appropriate.
HR Business Partner
This role will be responsible for supporting the HR needs while supporting / partnering with Sr. Director / Director – HR Business Partner specifically for Sales & Marketing and International client group.
HR Business Partner role:
- Serves as the HR business partner to the Ad Sales Operations organization to implement effective Human Resources solutions to business issues, strategies and initiatives.
- Provides support with leadership coaching, organizational design and business reviews.
- Assists in the day-to-day delivery of Human Resources services and the resolution of Human Resources issues arising
- Supports business leaders on talent planning and compensation cycles
- Interacts with client managers and staff to ensure full understanding of and compliance with applicable Human Resources policies and procedures
Support across the Sales and Marketing organization:
- Research of sources of information/data to drive initiatives for the Global Sales and Marketing organization
- Supports with learning initiatives and internship programs
- Manage all employee Off boarding, job flagging, job descriptions and organizational charts
- Participate in the development and implementation of special HR projects
- Coordinates and partners with other Human Resources professionals to implement Human Resources projects and initiatives with company-wide impact. Brings awareness to centers of expertise on business initiatives and business needs
Work Facts of ESPN
ESPN Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: HR Business Partner, Part-Time Security Associate, Associate Director
ESPN Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest ESPN to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply ESPN Jobs: Official Site.