Ernst And Young Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ernst And Young receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ernst And Young can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Ernst And Young
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
When business works better, the world works better.
Ernst And Young Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ernst And Young receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ernst And Young, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Workforce Planning Analyst
The Global People Analytics team at EY has a clear mission – help the organization make better decisions about the future of its workforce by generating insights from data on our most precious asset – our people. Our work encompasses all aspects of EY’s global business, supporting our global functions, our geographies, and our service lines. As part of this effort, we tackle a variety of fascinating analytical questions: With the onset of robotics, what skills will we need to best serve EY clients in 5 years time? What changes to our staffing pyramids do we need to make to maintain profitability? What is the impact of formal/informal networks on productivity? What Talent programs drive the most impact on employee happiness, retention, and productivity? What does good look like?
To help us answer these questions, EY is seeking a high-caliber experienced professional with a focus on using advanced analytics tools and techniques to:
· Recommend optimal business strategies based on historical performance, predictive analytics and scenario based analysis
· Measure and quantify the impact of key Talent initiatives and tell the story behind the statistics
· Develop strong partnerships across the business to deliver complex messages and insights
· Drive the Talent analytics agenda with the business
The team is seeking high-caliber analytics professionals with a specific focus on data management, data investigation, predictive modeling, and data visualization. The person in this role requires strong client relationships with our most senior leaders. This is an important position requiring both technical knowledge and business awareness, providing challenging opportunities for motivated individuals to contribute to the strategic direction of achieving our Vision 2020 ambition.
Purpose of the Job:
We support the Talent team and its Global leaders by creating a strategically driven measurement portfolio including: decision supporting dashboards, reports, and deep dive analyses. Successful candidates will build key partnerships with Talent leaders to understand and deliver on business needs.
- Consults with our senior leadership in Global Talent Centers of Expertise such as Recruiting, Learning, and Performance Management to understand their strategic imperatives. Provides exceptional service by being connected, responsive and Insightful. Understands their needs and business questions to determine the analysis and deliverables.
- Maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders (including the Executive Layer), Global Talent Function and HR Services teams) to keep on the pulse of what is important to leadership and build relevant analysis and interpretation.
- Establishes credibility by demonstrating an understanding and keeping current on Talent Analytic trends, research and tools. Generates innovative ideas to employ in deliverables.
- Independently drive the successful delivery of projects and products using strong project management and deployment focused activities.
- Analyzes and clearly presents data and other information to identify significant trends or key issues, provides recommendations and makes presentations on trends, forecasts, supplies, predicts future potentials.
- Produce analysis and visualizations through cutting edge technologies such as PowerBI, Spotfire and Tableau. Generates innovative ideas and solutions that improve products, insights and our ability to efficiently deliver.
- Work closely with data, reporting and analytics team members including articulating client demands. Translate business needs into clear requirements and direction for data and reporting teams. Design the resource required and leverage the internal team’s talent to deliver on the needs of the business.
- Understands the process of data integration: including workforce data from central systems such as People Insights and other HR applications such as Taleo, and/or in hour Talent development platforms.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Manage requests to resolve and analyze management reporting with customers determining if the right questions are being asked and advising on right visualization to emphasize points.
- In conjunction with peers, build and own management analysis portfolio and procedures including recruiting, performance management, learning and other functions
- Awareness of data privacy and legal issues for escalation to Manager if necessary
- Liaises between reporting, analytics, and data science
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong design aesthetic and visualization skills
- Good operational experience or knowledge with HR processes and systems related to workforce reporting, recruiting, learning, performance management and overall people data
- Extensive reporting experience including knowledge of process and data usage. Knowledge of standard metrics and key performance indicators
- Strong experience with developing actionable management dashboards for HR or Talent organizations.
- Knowledge of HR and global data privacy laws, information security and quality principles.
- Strong relationship and communication skills across multiple countries and cultures
- Excellent teaming skills required to work in a virtual work environment: self-starter, self-motivated and able to work with specific, but minimal direction.
- Strong technical experience in the Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint), dashboarding tools (Tableau, PowerBI). Technical knowledge (SQL) for report production.
- An overall understanding of people data with process knowledge related to people data: especially SuccessFactors and/or Taleo (performance or recruiting)
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, resource requirements and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a high performing team environment. Able to work independently in a virtual environment
High degree of professionalism and integrity
Ability to build strong working relationships with diverse client base, including senior leadership
- SuccessFactors implementation knowledge a plus
- Multi-language skills advantageous (English, French, Spanish)
Direct reports: none
While there are no formal direct reports in this role, it requires pro-active engagement in decision making, self-directed approach to work and the ability to drive delivery through a dispersed, matrixed team. While this role will not manage people, they will be accountable for managing high-profile, highly complex, long-term projects delivered to our most senior leaders.
- Frequent meetings with others across global time zones will require some calls to be made outside of standard business hours.
- Occasional travel may be required for global team meetings/projects (generally less than 2 week a year)
- Bachelor degree required
- Master degree preferred
- Possible certification in Data analytics and Data visualization
- 3 to 5+ years of reporting and dashboard experience
- Strong HR functional background
- Have proven extensive relevant experience in understanding People data analysis and reporting
- Proven track record of working with demanding clients in Talent teams
Work Facts of Ernst And Young
Ernst And Young Working Hours
- Client Serving Associate, Loan Specialist, Tax Manager, Financial Auditor, Operations Administrator, Performance Improvement Manager, Network Support Specialist, IT Risk and Assurance Manager, Project Manager, IT Communications Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager
Ernst And Young Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ernst And Young to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ernst And Young Jobs: Official Site.