Erickson Living Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Erickson Living receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Erickson Living can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CAREERS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
If you’re driven to make a difference and feel passionate about what you do, you’ll thrive in an Erickson Living career. When you join our team of everyday heroes, you gain more than a great job in a booming industry—you get to change lives for the better!
Erickson Living Job Opportunities & Application Process
Erickson Living receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Erickson Living, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Delegating Nurse Manager
Riderwood, an Erickson Living community in Silver Spring, is looking for a Wellness Manager (Delegating Nurse) for their resident centered CCRC. The Wellness Manager oversee’s care performance of the teams within Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- Responsible for compliance with state, local and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to residents within Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- This will include medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
- Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete resident pre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant change of condition assessments. Ensures resident’s clinical assessments reflect the resident’s preferences, goals and individualized clinical needs.
- Ensures resident’s individualized service plan is maintained/updated to reflect current needs in collaboration with other assisted living/memory care team members (ALM, care associates, therapists, etc.).
- Coordinates and monitors outside support services such as hospice, therapy, home health, etc., following established plans of treatments and ensures that plan of treatments are integrated into resident’s individualized service plans per state and local regulations.
- Tracks and trends/analyzes clinical quality areas within Assisted Living and Memory Care including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and dehydration and develops corrective action plans, implements plan and evaluates results of plan identified areas of concerns.
- Actively participate in continuing care meetings to include Operations Meeting, Service Plan Meetings, Family
- Meetings and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
- Willingness to be available 24/7 to support clinical care needs of the residents with non- traditional hours.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate of a Registered Nurse degree program of college or university.
• BSN is preferred.
• Basic computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office, internet and web applications, Power Point and Excel.
• Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
• A minimum five years experience a registered nurse is required.
• Management experience within an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care required.
• Experience in medication management, skin/wound care, quality improvement, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of LTC documentation guidelines preferred.
Work Facts of Erickson Living
Erickson Living Working Hours
- Delegating Nurse Manager, Security Officer with EMT Per Diem All Shifts, Occupational Therapist Per Diem, Security, Assistant Supervisor
Erickson Living Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Erickson Living to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Erickson Living Jobs: Official Site.