Equifax Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Equifax receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Equifax can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor’s (S&P) 500® Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs 10,400 employees worldwide.
Equifax Job Opportunities & Application Process
Equifax receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Equifax, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Unemployment Claims Specialist: The Unemployment Claim Specialist functions as the state expert for screening claims and responding to state documents for our clients. This position acts as a liaison between our customers and state unemployment agencies and is responsible for analyzing and responding to claim-related documents within pre-determined time limits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and prioritize claims, questionnaires and other unemployment related data.
- Analyze individual case information by reviewing data accessed through the PC, from documented telephone calls or document images, to determine if the facts warrant a response.
- Using the details regarding an employee’s separation provided by the client, interpret and apply state laws and regulations in response to unemployment documents.
- Respond to a state agency with all pertinent details within the time frame allowed by the state or departmental procedures.
- Initiate timely telephone calls, faxes or emails to customers, completed by co-workers, to obtain, document or pass along needed information.
- Works as a team with our Unemployment Insurance Consultants to ensure accurate and necessary information retrieved from customers is documented clearly and thoroughly into our database.
Business Service Representative: Equifax is seeking a Business Service Representative to provide support to external and internal customers. The incumbent accurately documents all issues in real-time using call tracking software. The role resolves product and system issues/questions as well as customer escalations. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges and has the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Track inbound/outbound calls and emails in accordance to the Equifax process
- Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts
- Communicate escalations to the management team
- Meet all established quality targets
- Cross sell products to existing customer base
- Handle any additional assignments as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associates level degree preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in a support position
- Possesses excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detail oriented and ability to find solutions to customer issues; possesses the ability to multi-task
Work Facts of Equifax
Equifax Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Business Service Representative, Unemployment Claims Specialist,
Equifax Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Equifax to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Equifax Jobs: Official Site.