Environmental Resources Management (erm) Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Environmental Resources Management (erm) receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Environmental Resources Management (erm) can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Start your journey
Unsure of what we do as a company and why we’re such a great place to work? Find out more about the world’s leading sustainability consultancy.
Already know a bit about ERM and the work we do? Discover more details about the opportunities that are open to you and what it will be like to work for ERM.
Do you know exactly what you’re looking for in a career with ERM? See exactly what roles and opportunities are open to you.
Environmental Resources Management (erm) Job Opportunities & Application Process
Environmental Resources Management (erm) receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Environmental Resources Management (erm) , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Air Quality & Climate Change Principal Consultant
- Develop and implement strategic market/business plan, provide leadership, and deliver financial results to expand ERM’s air quality service area and client base in the MidAtlantic. Serve as a key member of the “core” technical team to drive double-digit profitable growth of ERM’s air quality services business across North America.
- Serve as a Senior Program Director for strategic air permits and compliance programs for a variety of industrial clients with complex technical/regulatory issues. Work closely with clients and develop strong relationships to understand specific processes and develop a permitting and compliance strategy to help clients maintain maximum operating flexibility. Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- As a “seller/doer,” contribute to expanding ERM’s new air consulting services annually. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in the development of new business with new and existing clients. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand ERM’s profile and market share in the regional Air Quality & Climate Change market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development).
- Mentor junior and mid-level staff in the proper planning and execution of air quality projects, and in directing or conducting independent technical reviews of deliverable work products.
- Support the general growth and development of ERM’s global air quality and climate change services. Collaborate with other ERM global practitioners to execute air quality projects, including participating on teams comprised of Air Quality & Climate Change professionals from multiple offices around the global organization.
- Develop a working understanding of ERM’s other consulting service areas and actively support cross-selling other services to existing clients.
- Experience and confidence to lead and grow business in a dynamic market environment.
- BS in engineering (chemical, mechanical, environmental) or related discipline; MS and PE preferred.
- 15+ years of solid air quality consulting experience, with a high degree of technical competence in Title V, PSD, NSR, BACT, and MACT.
- In-depth understanding of the ____ industry in _____ and the companies operating in this sector, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business
- Consistent “seller/doer” track record, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Well established reputation and recognized technical expertise by the marketplace.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build, coach, and mentor collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), strategic thinking, negotiation, presentation, and “people” skills.
- Positive outlook, collaborative, and driven by the success of ERM as a global company.
Work Facts of Environmental Resources Management (erm)
Environmental Resources Management (erm) Working Hours
- Environmental Scientist/Task Manager (Associate Level), Senior Environmental Economist (Mid-Senior Level), Principal Environmental Permitting and Compliance Specialist for Renewables Projects (Senior Level), Air Quality & Climate Change Principal Consultant (Mid-Senior Level), Air Quality Project Manager (Mid-Senior Level)
Environmental Resources Management (erm) Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Environmental Resources Management (erm) to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Environmental Resources Management (erm) Jobs: Official Site.