Enterprise Car Rental Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Enterprise Car Rental receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Enterprise Car Rental can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Follow our lead. You’ll go places.
A family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that spans across more than 90 countries. Some 100,000 dedicated team members sharing common values. And more than 1.9 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we’ve become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission.
To be the best transportation service provider in the world.
To exceed our customers’ expectations for service, quality and value.
To provide our employees with a great place to work.
To serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
Enterprise Car Rental Job Opportunities & Application Process
Enterprise Car Rental receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Enterprise Car Rental, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Liability Claim Representative
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Looking for an exciting and challenging career that has great opportunity to learn and grow? It’s a great time to GO to liability claims.
ELCO Administrative Services is an in-house liability claims organization that handles claims resulting from our daily rental operations and employee accidents. The Liability Representative is assigned claims which are then investigated, evaluated, and handled based on its merits. Daily contacts can include renters, claimants, attorneys, body shops, and regulatory authorities. This is an entry level adjuster position with a performance based career path that builds on claim variety and complexity. No two days are the same because every claim is different! We are looking for individuals who have the ability to make decisions and manage conflict, thrive under pressure and can effectively manage a large work load in order to meet deadlines. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career in liability claims or risk management.
This position is full time (40 hours/week) and entails working primarly in an office setting. We offer a full benefit package with medical, dental and prescription coverage, a matching 401k, paid time off, company discounts, and a Monday through Friday schedule that allows for good work/life balance. This office is located in North Atlanta near the I-285 and I-75 intersect.
Are you ready to begin a fun, challenging career with an industry leader? Let’s GO!
- Gathering and evaluating coverage information, taking recorded statements, police reports, repair estimates and other related documents.
- Conducting electronic and telephone investigations along with assigning field appraisers to assist with investigations
- Evaluating property damage and bodily injury
- Determining coverage and liability
- Negotiating and settling liability claims
- Possible travel for vehicle inspections, depositions, trials and settlement conferences
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of work experience
- In lieu of work experience, will consider involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteer work/community service, athletics or military.
- Prior work experience in an office or administrative setting preferred
- Previous insurance or claims related experience a plus
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must have the ability to travel when necessary
- Must currently live in the Atlanta metropolitan area
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive group and vendor relations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and telephone protocol
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a diverse workload and maintain timely follow up/responses
- Demonstrated negotiation aptitude
- Ability to deal with problems in a variety of circumstances
- Ability to manage conflict during difficult or emotional situations
- Ability to organize and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
Work Facts of Enterprise Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rental Working Hours
- Hours vary by location; Typically open 7 days a week
- Service Agent, Customer Assistant Representative, Administrative Assistant, Driver, Management Trainee, Fleet Management Account Executive, Courtesy Bus Driver, Maintenance Technician, Auto Mechanic, Airport Service Agent, Exit Booth Agent, Return Agent, Financial Analyst, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Performance Manager, Pricing Analyst, Damage Supervisor, Project Manager, Human Resource Manager
Enterprise Car Rental Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Enterprise Car Rental to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Enterprise Car Rental Jobs: Official Site.