EnerNOC Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, EnerNOC receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at EnerNOC can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Who We Are
We are passionate, motivated big thinkers who are unified by our mission to change the way the world uses energy. We thrive on solving big problems for our customers and are fueled by our innovation and determination. We live our mission and never forget that our people are the most important ingredient to our ultimate success. We seek people with strong character, who are smart, driven, positive, and want to change the world with us.
Whether you’re part of our in-house Data Science team, Engineering lab, or Sales organization, you’ll be tackling new challenges every day. We need innovators like you to push the limits, find creative solutions, and motivate everyone around you.
EnerNOC Job Opportunities & Application Process
EnerNOC receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in EnerNOC , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Accounting and Consolidations Manager
EnerNOC, a leading provider of energy intelligence software and solutions, is recruiting an Accounting and Consolidations Manager to join the world-class finance organization. The position is based in Boston on the Corporate General Ledger Team and will report directly to the Assistant Controller. This role will be responsible for the management of the domestic general ledger accounting in addition to the consolidation of multiple international subsidiaries. Communication and strong working relationships with global finance teams will be vital in this position to ensure a timely and accurate close process. The position is expected to provide guidance to local teams for accounting and financial reporting matters to ensure the consolidated financial statements are in accordance with the appropriate accounting guidance.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and yearly close process for domestic and international entities
- Responsible for managing day to day and month end accounting functions for cash, prepaid expenses and other assets, fixed assets, accounts payable, accruals, and other liabilities
- Review and approval of journal entries and accounts payable invoices
- Perform review of general ledger reconciliations to verify current month journal entries have been recorded correctly and ending balances are correct
- Manage the monthly global consolidation close processes for all EnerNOC subsidiaries
- Responsible for accounting for the impact of foreign exchange rates and elimination of intercompany balances and investment in subsidiaries
- Assist in the intercompany accounts reconciliation process and research unreconciled balances
- Review monthly financial reporting packages from subsidiaries to ensure consolidated financials are created and maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Identify top-side adjustments necessary to bridge local accounting to be in accordance with the requirements of the consolidated financial statements
- Report final consolidated financial statements to parent company and assist in monthly financial analyses \
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the close and consolidation process and lead process improvement initiatives
- Maintain thorough and current understanding of US GAAP and IFRS. Remain current with emerging accounting, reporting and disclosure standards and implement new accounting pronouncements as necessary
- Involvement in the accounting for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures when applicable
- Coordinate post-acquisition integration and financial systems implementations and upgrades
- Prepares special financial reports as necessary through collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends, also projecting future financial performance and cash flow needs
- Coordinate and oversee corporate and foreign statutory audits
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required in Accounting or related field
- At least 3-5 years of related experience, mix of public accounting and industry experience preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of current accounting standards
- Ability to research and form own conclusions
- Ability to work in a team environment across various departments and countries or as an individual contributor as needed
- Strong operational accounting experience including the recording of transactions for statutory and management reporting
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
Work Facts of EnerNOC
EnerNOC Working Hours
- Accounting and Consolidations Manager, Application Developer – Java, Application Developer – Java Team Lead, Associate Field Marketing Manager
EnerNOC Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest EnerNOC to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply EnerNOC Jobs: Official Site.