Elizabeth Arden Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Elizabeth Arden receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Elizabeth Arden can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
ABOUT ELIZABETH ARDEN
A legendary innovator and a tireless entrepreneur, Miss Elizabeth Arden established the American beauty industry a century ago. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, she traveled from rural Canada to New York City, where she opened the first Red Door salon on Fifth Avenue in 1910.
Elizabeth Arden’s fundamental belief was that beauty should not be a veneer of makeup, but an intelligent cooperation between science and nature in order to develop a woman’s finest natural assets. She lived by her mantra, “To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman.”
Miss Arden created skin care products that benefited, not masked, the skin. She not only promoted her concept of Total Beauty, including diligent skincare, nutrition and fitness, but lived it prudently as she persistently sought to bring a scientific approach to skincare formulations.
Miss Arden was uncompromising in her vision to create the new and absolute best products, packaging and services that women not only needed, but desired; whether it was the cult-classic Eight Hour Cream, her legendary Blue Grass fragrance, or a bold red lipstick to coordinate with the uniforms of the women serving in the armed forces during World War II.
Elizabeth Arden’s list of beauty innovations is long. She was the first to introduce eye makeup to the women of America and pioneered the creation of the “makeover.” With the launch of Ardena Skin Tonic, the company became the first to incorporate its founder’s name into a product name. Miss Arden developed the first travel-size beauty products, and was the first in the cosmetics business to train and send out a team of traveling demonstrators and saleswomen.
By the 1930s, Miss Arden had opened Red Door salons in the majority of the fashion capitals around the globe, and proudly acknowledged her accomplishments by proclaiming that there were only three American names known in every corner of the globe: Singer Sewing Machines, Coca-Cola and Elizabeth Arden.
Through it all, Miss Arden created both an empire and a new industry. Her entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to innovation, quality and excellence remain the soul of the company today.
Elizabeth Arden Job Opportunities & Application Process
Elizabeth Arden receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Elizabeth Arden, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Export Shipping Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This complex position handles all international orders placed in the U.S. Logistics Centre. An Export Shipping Analyst will perform the following functions, but not limited to, researching and determining country or origins, NAFTA, CAFTA, and commodity code information, preparing legal and binding documentation in compliance with government regulations, arranging shipments with freight forwarders, carriers, brokers and U.S. and foreign customers to ensure the customer receives the best possible cost and service available. This position is responsible for each shipment until it reaches its destination of ownership by Elizabeth Arden/Revlon and resolves any problems that may arise in transit. Accuracy is a must as errors can result in heavy fines, delays of shipments, additional freight and storage costs and/or loss of revenue.
Skills / Competencies:
1. Must have two (2) years of college or related experience in customer service/traffic/packing related to international business.
2. Must be able to read and write in English fluently, bilingual is not required but a good quality for dealing with customer forwarders.
3. Must possess strong computer and keyboarding skills with the ability to use all office equipment and software requirements which include JDE, Excel (knowledge of pivot tables and V look ups a plus), Outlook, Word, Internet, and Precision.
4. JDE experience is a plus along with knowledge of order inquiry, pick/pack process, ship details, inventory and warehousing.
5. Must have knowledge of international regulations, containers, customs procedures, documents, port/dock operations and INCO terms.
6. Comprehension of the metric system and conversions. Good math skills required.
7. Ability to pass Hazardous Certification.
8. Excellent communication skills required for daily communication with international, internal and external contacts.
9. Must be able to work accurately and independently, with little supervision and maintain organized, efficient, accurate and consistent work methods.
10. Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize work schedules as business dictates.
11. Required to work the necessary overtime and weekends to accomplish the business needs during critical days and months on short notice as business needs arise.
Work Facts of Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Beauty Advisor, Shift Lead, Assistant Manager, Counter Manager, Trade Marketing Associate, Training and Retail Sales Representative, Sales Account Executive, Supply Planner, Accounts Receivable-Manager, Receiving/Warehouse Supervisor, Account Executive, Retail Executive
Elizabeth Arden Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Elizabeth Arden to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Elizabeth Arden Jobs: Official Site.