El Torito Application
By applying El Torito you may join El Torito’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for El Torito job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Host, Hostess, Waiter, Waitress, Busser, Dishwasher, Bartender, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Kitchen Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Facilities Technician, Marketing Analyst, Food and Beverage Manager, Financial Analyst, Human Resources Representative, Training Manager , Loss Prevention Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: El Torito Application
How to Apply El Torito Jobs: Official Site
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE RESTAURANT SUPPORT CENTER
There are a lot of people working behind the scenes in a number of disciplines to support our restaurants. We employ more than 100 people at our Restaurant Support Center and another 175 at Real Mex Foods, the Company’s production division. With knowledge of restaurant operations, managers can pursue career opportunities in the following areas.
- Food & Beverage
- Loss Prevention
- Human Resources
- Purchasing & Distribution
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
At Real Mex Restaurants, you’ll enjoy the type of compensation and benefits you would expect from an industry leader with more than a half billion dollars in annual sales. In addition, we seek to recognize and reward your ability to consistently deliver results.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base salaries
- 401K plan
- Broad choice of health care options for Medical, Dental and Vision, with a variety of coverage and premiums to meet the needs of a diverse workforce
- Domestic partner health care coverage
- Meal discounts and quarterly allowance to entertain friends and family
- Employee Assistance Program-confidential help for the problems that life unexpectedly throws at you and your family
- Company paid life insurance; also take advantage of our low group rates to purchase additional life insurance for you or your spouse
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Paid Vacation-Start earning two weeks per year and go to three weeks of vacation after four years and four weeks after nine years
We are the authority in Mexican cuisine
It was in 1954 that Real Mex Restaurants first introduced Mexican casual dining to SoCal with the opening of El Torito. Half a century later, Mexican fare has become an integral part of the American dining experience. With its vast portfolio of restaurants and contemporary taquerías, Real Mex Restaurants continues to honor the flavorful history of Mexican cuisine, leading the way through culinary innovation, superior hospitality and rich and infused flavors.
From the always popular traditional dishes served up at El Torito; to the sophisticated layers of flavor derived of simple ingredients and a wood-fired mesquite grill at El Torito Grill; to the fresh and simple neighborhood favorites plated at Acapulco and Chevys Fresh Mex, Real Mex Restaurants remains the largest Mexican restaurant chain in the United States, boasting locations across the country.