Edible Arrangements Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Edible Arrangements receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Edible Arrangements can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
More than 1,100 stores serving locations in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Italy, Turkey, Hong Kong, Oman, India and China.
Health & Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Section 125 Flexible
- Spending Account
– Eligible to contribute
from day of hire
– Company match
after first year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Car Discount Programs
- Product Discounts
- Service Awards
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
Edible Arrangements Job Opportunities & Application Process
Edible Arrangements receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Edible Arrangements, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Edible International is the global headquarters for Edible Brands®, the leaders in premium fresh fruit products, including fruit bouquets, chocolate Dipped Fruit™, fruit beverages, fruit salads and more. We believe in creativity and imagination, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that has brought us tremendous success. Our Headquarters staff strives to support our Franchises, who WOW our Guests every day with products that bring happiness to all of life’s occasions.
The VP of Franchise Sales and Development will oversee sales and business development of Edible’s domestic franchise system. The VP of Franchise Sales and Development will have direct responsibility to provide business consulting, sales and support services to current and new franchise partners; promote open, collaborative, respectful relationships between franchise partners and Edible’s headquarters. This position is responsible for developing and implementing franchising strategies and new market entry programs to assist in growing Edible’s franchise sales; applying financial analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses in business models and new business opportunities.
The VP of Franchise Sales and Development will also be responsible for leading, growing and developing Edible’s Franchise Development team and meeting internal performance targets as established by management. The VP of Franchise Sales and Development must be highly engaged in leadership, operations, legal, sales, marketing, planning and execution.
What you will do:
- Achieves the goal set for number of deals signed and properties added by developing and implementing cost effective strategies to promote and sell License Agreements & management contracts
- Generates leads through contacts with developers, other management companies, lending institutions, independent retail operators, brokers, and consultants
- Determines interest in Edible by contacting leads, sending development packets
- Presents Edible capabilities to prospective owners, developers, and investors by making on-site visits to the client and by hosting visits to Edible in Connecticut
- Signs new properties by negotiating contracts with owners, developers and investors
- Acts as a liaison for operations until opening to ensure smooth entry into Edible systems
- Ensures that potential agreements meet brand standards and requirements by evaluating proposals and making appropriate recommendations
- Application of financial analysis to proactively identify opportunities and initiatives to strengthen, improve and drive current and/or new market entries
- Influence positive results through regular and effective communications with franchise partners through meetings, telephone calls, follow-up e-mail, etc. as appropriate to maintain and grow relationships outside of the scheduled visits. Conducts preliminary on-site evaluation of prospective Edible
- Ensures all standards and legal compliance are met by working with Edible Legal, Contract Administration
- Works closely with Operations to ensure the store complies with standards
- Keeps current with industry trends by representing Edible at brand, industry events and selected franchise/retail investment conferences, promotes Edible and enhances public recognition of the brands by projecting a favorable image of our enterprise
- Has a deep knowledge of retail real estate in the assigned geographic area.
- Has knowledge of new construction site selection.
- Provide collaborative and substantive franchise consulting to maximize sales and profits. Remain current with all aspects of each franchise including franchise financial health.
- Conduct regular franchise communication including quarterly P&L reviews and location visits.
- Has significant personal relationships with: Owners, Operators, Investors, Brokers & Consultants within the assigned geographic areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) designation preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience building and scaling successful franchise systems for leading franchise brands. (Food or Gifting industry experience a plus.)
- 10+ years’ experience in successful leadership positions creating strategy and leading direct and cross-functional teams in successful execution of that strategy
- Detailed knowledge of the principles and strategies for building successful franchise systems.
- Have established relationships with key retail management companies and possess a strong understanding of leasing programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – MBA preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage all documentation and legal agreements relating to a franchise system.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Superior business case modeling, budgeting, forecasting, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to actively manage and oversee a franchise system with 1000+ franchise locations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Creative strategist. Developing new ways to drive Franchise sales and value to existing and perspective franchise partners.
- Must possess critical thinking skills to analyze data, make decisions and develop action plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including preparing and delivering presentations.
- Must have a collaborative style and be able to cultivate and maintain an open environment where ideas are shared, questioned and tested.
- History of promoting continuous improvement.
- Microsoft Excel modeling skills, both comprehensive, integrated spreadsheets and ad-hoc analyses. Also,
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills for internal and external presentations.
- Strong teamwork and teaching skills.
- Self-starter with strong initiative; ability to complete assignments independently when required.
- Experience working in a high-growth, time sensitive environment with changing priorities.
- Effective manager of teams, projects, and staff.
- Creative / entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to develop and execute against fully developed tactical plans.
- The ability to build and mentor a best in class team.
- Uncompromising integrity commensurate with Edible’s core values.
- An exceptional ability to work with internal matrixed teams to meet objectives.
Work Facts of Edible Arrangements
Edible Arrangements Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Delivery Driver, Manager, Arrangement Associate
Edible Arrangements Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Edible Arrangements to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Edible Arrangements Jobs: Official Site.