eBay Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, eBay receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at eBay can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Job Opportunities & Application Process
eBay receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in eBay, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
eBay Call Center Representative-Afternoon shift
- We employ extraordinary people who do meaningful work that has a tangible impact on the lives of individuals all over the world. And we aspire to make extraordinary things possible for each other, for our customers, and for you. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years. And we’re just as passionate about it today as when we founded the company in 1995.* We currently are hiring for our afternoon shift ( start time between 12pm-3:30pm). You will receive a 5% shift differential. A day in the life
- Provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Be able to make the right decision while keeping the customer and company in mind
- Ability to work independently while doing what’s best for our customers
- Involved with all aspects of customer service, including solving problems, answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service What you’ll need
- Must have conflict management skills and the ability to deliver a difficult message that creates the best customer experience possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines
- 2+ years of call center or customer service related experience Why eBay?
- Starting Pay is $14.50 – $15.23
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Performance Raises
- Continued Career Development and Opportunities for Growth
- Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250
- 16+ Days of Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity leave up to 6 months
- Paid Paternity Leave up to 3 months
- Adoption and Infertility Assistance
- 15% Discount on Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Match $ for $ up to 4% on 401K
- Public Transportation Reimbursement (Front Runner stop located in front of our building)
- eBay Sabbatical- Every 5 years, receive 4 weeks 100% pay to refresh and recharge.
- 24 Hour Gym and Wellness Programs
- Unlimited Coke and Pepsi Products
- Onsite Café
- Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- What’s next? Our interview process will consist of a few steps but first, we will start with a video interview! Upon our recruiting team reviewing your application, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will include instructions, a short tutorial and give you the opportunity to practice with test questions. If you do not see this email, please check your junk or spam mail as there is a possibility it went there as well.Benefits of Digital Video Interviewing:
- You can complete your interview anytime, anywhere.
- Your interview will be shared with multiple people at once, helping expedite our review process while respecting your time.
- You can bring your resume to life by telling your story on video.
- In order to submit your video interview, you will need a smartphone, tablet, or a webcam with a microphone and internet access.Thanks for taking the first step in starting your career with eBay, we look forward to reviewing your application.
Work Facts of eBay
eBay Working Hours
eBay Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest eBay to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply eBay Jobs: Official Site.