Eastern New Mexico Medical Center Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Eastern New Mexico Medical Center receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 162-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 150 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center Job Opportunities & Application Process
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Provide nutrition screening, assessment and follow-up care for all inpatients
- Provide patient and family education for specific modified diets.
- Coordinate with the diet clerks to achieve maximum coverage of patients’ nutritional needs.
- Resolves staff and patient food concerns and acts as an interdepartmental liaison.
- Participate in QAPI activities according to department plan.
- Participates on Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee as a department representative.
- Consults with physician and other healthcare professionals to determine nutritional needs.
- Oversee therapeutic menu preparation and ensure conformity to nutritional guidelines
- Responsible for the implementation of the Case Management process.
- Monitors physician documentation and works closely with the medical staff for appropriateness of hospitalization and level of care.
- Responsible for initial utilization screen and ongoing utilization review through discharge
- Reviews observation patients as a priority at beginning of shift and throughout the day.
- Reviews the medical record of assigned patients daily.
- Identifies discharge and transition needs and is ultimately responsible for the coordination of discharge planning activities.
- Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary staff internal and external to the organization.
- Participates in quality improvement and evaluation process.
- Identifies and evaluates quality of care, infection control, safety hazards, potential risk management and utilization problems. Reports findings to appropriate department director and informs the Case Management Director for any follow up needed.
- Primary duty of performing office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of the employer or employer’s customers.
- Primary duty includes the exercise of discretion and independent judgment regarding matters of significance.
Work Facts of Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Case Manager, Chief Quality Officer, Clinical Dietician, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Lab Technician, Radiology Technologist-Part Time,
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Eastern New Mexico Medical Center to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Eastern New Mexico Medical Center Jobs: Official Site.