Eastern Mountain Sports Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Eastern Mountain Sports receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Eastern Mountain Sports can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Top-quality outdoor gear and apparel you can depend on is just the beginning. Superior customer service through knowledgeable, credible and authentic expertise is what truly sets Eastern Mountain Sports apart. Walk into any of 68 stores or 11 outdoor adventure schools from Maine to Virginia and you’ll find experienced people who truly care about the quality of your next outdoor experience.
Eastern Mountain Sports Job Opportunities & Application Process
Eastern Mountain Sports receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Eastern Mountain Sports, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Entry Level Business Associate
Here is what we are looking for…
- Recent Graduate or graduating in 2018 with evident academic achievement.
- A major or minor in Finance preferred.
- Ability to work with cross functional groups.
- An analytical mind set; enjoys digging in and coming up with recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels
- Appetite to learn many aspects of the business and a personal goal set on a acquiring a senior positon.
- Proficient in using MS Office – particularly Excel.
Here is what we offer you…
We are committed to providing a diverse benefits package designed with options to help satisfy all the health care needs of our full-time employees and their families. Some of our best benefits come with our culture. We’re fun! We’re fast! We’re casual!
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Group term life insurance – Company paid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick time
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Short-Term Disability – Company paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company paid
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. We know that the more diverse our workplace is, the more creativity and perspective we will have as a company. We offer a dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Work Facts of Eastern Mountain Sports
Eastern Mountain Sports Working Hours
- Guide, Floor Supervisor, Footwear Guru, Store Visual Merchandiser, Bike Technician, Back Room Support, Cash Wrap Area Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Eastern Mountain Sports Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Eastern Mountain Sports to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Eastern Mountain Sports Jobs: Official Site