Dun & Bradstreet Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dun & Bradstreet receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dun & Bradstreet can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
For nearly two centuries, Dun & Bradstreet has helped customers and partners accelerate growth and improve performance through the power of data and analytics. Our nearly 5,000 employees around the world are dedicated to this unique purpose, and we are guided by important values that make us the established leader in commercial data and insight.
Dun & Bradstreet Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dun & Bradstreet receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dun & Bradstreet, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Associate Customer Consultant: We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Associate Customer Consultant to be responsible for successful enablement and onboarding of Dun & Bradstreet’s Sales & Marketing solutions for our customers. This person will be customer facing and will be responsible for post-sale communication, onboarding, training, and ensuring an overall stellar experience for new Dun & Bradstreet customers.
- Own onboarding activities and work directly with customers to roll-out new solutions, ensuring customers understand the product, training points and can successfully use the tools.
- Collaborate with customers and account team to ensure successful completion of onboarding of the customer. Set customer expectations for ongoing support and the successful transfer to the team who will own the relationship with the customer post onboarding through renewal.
- Own migration activities to move customers to new solutions, while ensuring customers can successfully use new solution.
- Communication of activities: communicating status to customers and internal team members, updating tracking system with status, and escalating issues as needed.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in a professional manner to ensure successful completion onboarding and issue resolution.
Customer Success Manager: The Senior Customer Success Manager works individually with customers in Dun & Bradstreet’s Strategic Verticals during their post-purchase journey with D&B. This person is responsible on an on-going basis for understanding customers’ business needs, promoting solution adoption, aligning solution capabilities to business objectives to optimize the return on their investment in D&B, building loyalty and advocacy for D&B, and enabling retention and growth. The CSM serves as the single-point of contact for post-purchase activities and is responsible for marshalling the resources needed to deliver successful business outcomes for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years’ experience in a professional services/consulting environment with direct customer engagement and preferably managing small consulting teams
- 5+ years’ experience working in the financial services vertical (banking, cards, insurance, etc)
- Combined 5+ years’ experience is post-sales customer management/success, consulting and/or professional services.
- Strong customer relationship, collaboration and influencing skills are required.
- Experience in big data and business intelligence projects is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage large projects with a medium- to high levels of complexity to ensure timely completion of deliverables
Service Desk Specialist: Dun & Bradstreet is standing up a Service Desk in Center Valley, PA, to expand our level of customer support, enhance the level of first call resolution, and provide application, tech support and reporting. We are seeking customer focused Service Desk Specialists to provide technical support to callers requiring assistance with hardware, software, network incidents, requests or problems. The Service Desk is the front end of Dun & Bradstreet’s Technology Department, and we are seeking motivated individuals who would like to their career with us!
- Serve as the initial point of contact for D&B Team members and associates requiring assistance with hardware, software, network incidents, requests or problems.
- Answer calls, emails, chat sessions, and address incident tickets which are submitted directly by team members or via automation.
- Provide an immediate resolution when possible, or reassign the matter to next level support when necessary.
- Capture relevant information via an on-line system, prioritize issues, gain an understanding of the issue, search for solutions, and update the user on progress.
- Monitor the status of ticket queues to ensure that time to respond and time to resolve service level expectations are being met.
Work Facts of Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Dun & Bradstreet Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dun & Bradstreet to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dun & Bradstreet Jobs: Official Site.