Dr Pepper Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dr Pepper receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dr Pepper can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Still one of the world’s favorite soft drinks, Dr Pepper has always remained original, showing its appreciation and commitment to diversity by sponsoring multicultural programs. In 2008, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., the parent company of Dr Pepper and Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., was established following the spinoff of Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) from Cadbury Schweppes plc. It remains one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
Dr Pepper Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dr Pepper receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dr Pepper, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Driver: The Driver Combination reports to our Anderson, CA location and is responsible for delivering product to both large and small format accounts on a route for advance product sales. In addition, maintaining strong customer rapport, ensuring quality service and effective merchandising of Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands.
- Deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Compute and record transactions to convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor.
Loader: The Loader is responsible for building product orders and loading delivery trucks, while maintaining cleanliness and organization.
- Pick and audit orders by working from order sheets to build loads for transport, bulk and/or route trucks, using a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack with accuracy.
- Load trucks, stock floor and maintain return product and empties pallets and shelves.
- Maintain the stability of the pallet by properly stacking and shrink wrapping the built pallet.
- Unload returned product and pallets.
Dr Pepper Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dr Pepper to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Driver, Loader, Account Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dr Pepper Jobs: Official Site.