Dr. Martens Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dr. Martens receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dr. Martens can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Dr. Martens is a British footwear and clothing brand, which also makes a range of accessories – shoe care products, clothing, luggage, etc. In addition to Dr. Martens, they are also commonly known as Doctor Martens, Doc Martens, or Docs. The footwear is distinguished by its air-cushioned sole (dubbed Bouncing Soles), upper shape, welted construction and yellow stitching. The boots have been the choice of footwear among various groups in British culture: in the 1960s skinheads started to wear them, “Docs” being the usual naming, and by the late 1980s, they were popular among scooter riders, punks, some new wave musicians, and members of other youth subcultures, most notably the grunge fashion scene in the early nineties.
Dr. Martens Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dr. Martens receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dr. Martens, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Sales Associate
We are recruiting a Part Time Retail Sales Associate. This position will be based at our NEW Garden State Plaza Store in Paramus, NJ. Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, duties include:
- Selling Dr. Martens’ brand footwear, apparel and accessories
- Offering product and brand knowledge to consumers
- Processing sales transactions in RetailPro register system
- Organizing and maintaining merchandise to meet Brand Marketing guidelines and enhance product appeal
- Cleaning and maintaining retail store front, stock room, and all employee areas, including dusting, cleaning mirrors, and vacuuming
Essential requirements are:
- Previous retail sales experience, preferably in footwear or fashion apparel
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Retail Sales Supervisor
We are currently recruiting a Part Time Retail Sales Supervisor. This position will be based at our New Jersey Outlet Store in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Reporting to the Store Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by greeting store customers, responding to product questions and offering assistance to ensure and maximize sell-through
- Act as a role model to encourage a positive and productive work environment. Ensure the team is aware of business goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Assist in training new sales staff on job duties and product knowledge
- Assist with performing daily operations related to opening and closing store, balancing register, preparing and making bank deposits
- Assist with operational tasks and physical inventories. Work with retail store team to receive, maintain and replenish in-store stock
- Assist with merchandising to meet Brand Marketing guidelines and enhance product appeal
Essential requirements are:
- Previous retail supervisor experience required, within footwear or fashion apparel would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, retail/register systems, web-based programs and computerized inventory systems. Experience with RetailPro a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of basic math, including ability to calculate percentages required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally to a broad customer base. Multilingual a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be friendly, polite, and use good grammar
- Ability to carry shoe boxes while climbing a ladder and/or stairs
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays; ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Dr. Martens Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dr. Martens to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Dr. Martens
Dr. Martens Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Assistant Retail Store Manager, Part Time Retail Sales Associate, Full Time Retail Sales Keyholder,
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dr. Martens Jobs: visit Official Site.