DoubleTree Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, DoubleTree receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at DoubleTree can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well means everything. It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. And yet, the experience is far from cookie-cutter. The hotels are interesting, unique properties in great locations and serve as the antidote to impersonal vacations, meetings and events. Our guests stay with us because they know they’ll enjoy an experience they truly value at a competitive price.
The DoubleTree by Hilton brand is built on a genuine foundation of warmth and concern. A culture of CARE [Creating A Rewarding Experience] is at the heart of everything we do. We have a system of timeless values that inspires and empowers our Team Members to extend simple acts of care and thoughtfulness that create an exceptional guest experience. Our culture of CARE also encourages Team Members to celebrate their own voices—and simply be themselves—to enjoy more genuine interactions with guests.
DoubleTree by Hilton™ operates more than 400 diverse properties worldwide, with sites on four continents. Our Team Member training is conducted with a truly global perspective, focusing on content that ensures respect for local customs, cultures and market needs. Our service training has even been migrated to an iPad app for easy accessibility on the go. We’ve also created the Global CARE Community website as a destination for Team Members to find resources, access training modules and share ideas.
Join us now and show us how much YOU care.
DoubleTree Job Opportunities & Application Process
DoubleTree receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in DoubleTree, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
An Executive Chef will build a reputation for the hotel by maintaining a talented and creative kitchen brigade, offering an innovation menu, and promising an exceptional culinary experience.
What will I be doing?
As Executive Chef, you are fully responsible for developing the reputation of the hotel through the production of excellent quality food throughout the hotel, and the development of a high quality kitchen brigade. An Executive Chef will oversee the operational management of the kitchen and Team Members. Specifically, an Executive Chef will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead of the kitchen brigade and ensure ongoing development of Team Members
- Identify an effective approach to succession planning
- Create menus that meet and exceed customers’ needs and conform to brand standards
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
- Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
- Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
- Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
- Ensure monthly communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
- Manage food control systems are adhered to them so margins are on target in a pro-active way
- Regular review of all menus with Food and Beverage manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends
- Be environmentally aware
- Ensure food wastage program is adhered to so that margins are on target
- Responsible for ensuring that the monthly working schedules are made and maintained in accordance with local legislation
What are we looking for?
An Executive Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef or a high-performing Sous Chef in a first class property, required
- Excellent leadership skills
- A creative approach to the production of high quality food
- A business focused approach to managing a hotel kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships, internal and external, to the hotel and the Company
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification (proof may be required)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A certification in management
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Work Facts of DoubleTree
DoubleTree WDoubleTreeg Hours
- Server, Room Service Associate, Cashier, Valet, Bartender, Busser, Host, Hostess, Customer Service Representative, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Driver, Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Consultant, Food and Beverage Associate, Human Resources Director, Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Night Laundry Attendant, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Supervisor, Security Officer, Home Reservations Sales Specialist, Bell Person, Housekeeping Dispatch, Cook, Sous Chef, Font Office Manager, Banquet Cook, Night Auditor
DoubleTree Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest DoubleTree to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DoubleTree Jobs: Official Site.