Domo Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Domo receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Domo can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Culture and events.
Check out some of our recent events, and see why even our kids are jealous of where we work.
We hire the best. We expect a lot. And we make sure you are fully compensated for your work. We designed our employee benefit program to rival–and exceed–that of global technology organizations.
Work hard, play harder.
Here at Domo, we work hard, but we play even harder. Check out some of our recent events, and see why even our kids are jealous of where we work.
Domo Job Opportunities & Application Process
Domo receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Domo , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Working as a member of Domo’s Client Services team, the Senior Business Intelligence Consultant will be focused on the implementation of fault tolerant, highly scalable solutions. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working hands-on with data. This individual will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at Domo. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, good judgment.
- Works with customers, end-users, technical analyst, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Designs models for the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, and integration)
- Works with our team to aggregate large data sets for use within Domo solutions
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries
- Leads the database analysis, design, and build effort
- Designs maps of source system data to data warehouse models
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions and integration of the new data into Domo’s Data Engine
- 5+ years of experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL Developer role
- Expert SQL skills required
- Expertise with Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise with at least one of the following database technologies and familiarity with the others: relational, columnar and NoSQL (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Vertica, MongoDB)
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design – with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake)
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
- Excellent problem solving skills and creativity
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to varied requirements
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with scripting technologies (Java, Python,R, etc.)
- Experience defining scope and requirements for projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents
- Experience with statistical methodologies.
- Experience with a wide variety of business data (Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc)
- Experience with Large ERP systems (SAP, Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, etc)
Work Facts of Domo
Domo Working Hours
- Senior Business Intelligence Consultant, Vice President, Account Executive, Technical Support, Software Engineer
Domo Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Domo to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Domo Jobs: Official Site.