Dollar Tree Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dollar Tree receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dollar Tree can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Cashier, Stock Associate, Customer Service Associate, Assistant Store Manager, General Warehouse Associate, Store Manager Trainee, Associate Buyer, Corporate Intern, Maintenance Technician, Distribution Center Associate, Photographer
Dollar Tree, Inc. is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells items for $1 or less. Headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, it is a Fortune 500 company and operates 13,600 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada. Its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of eleven distribution centers. The company operates one-dollar stores under the names of Dollar Tree and Dollar Bills. The company also operates a multi-price-point variety chain under Family Dollar.
Dollar Tree Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dollar Tree receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dollar Tree, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Store Manager
Are you looking to advance your career and learn new management skills? With more than 5,300 stores, we’re seeking emerging leaders to support our company’s phenomenal growth in the United States and beyond. As an Assistant Store Manager, you’ll support your Manager in all activities that relate to maximizing sales, enhancing customer experiences, and building profits. In this important role, you’ll receive the training, development, and experience you need to one day manage your own Dollar Tree store. Armed with the tools you need for success, you’ll become an expert in creatively answering questions and identifying opportunities to maximize sales and drive profitability.
Operations Assistant Manager
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
- Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
- Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
- Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
- When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
- Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
- requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
- Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
- Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
Dollar Tree Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dollar Tree to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download Dollar Tree Application Form
How to Apply Dollar Tree Jobs: Official Site.