Dollar Tree Employment Process
With the job application to Dollar Tree, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what Dollar Tree vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements, and Dollar Tree recruitment processes. One of the largest multinational retail corporations in the USA and operating globally a chain of thousands of discounted departmental stores since its inception.
Dollar Tree, formerly known as Only $1.00, is an American multi-price-point chain of discount variety stores. Headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, it is a Fortune 500 company and operates 15,115 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada. Its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of 24 distribution centers. Additionally, the company operates stores under the name of Dollar Bills, as well as a multi-price-point variety chain under the Family Dollar banner.
Dollar Tree Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest Dollar Tree job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions. Dollar Tree receives applications for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well.
Assistant Store Manager
Are you looking to advance your career and learn new management skills? With more than 5,300 stores, we’re seeking emerging leaders to support our company’s phenomenal growth in the United States and beyond. As an Assistant Store Manager, you’ll support your Manager in all activities that relate to maximizing sales, enhancing customer experiences, and building profits. In this important role, you’ll receive the training, development, and experience you need to one day manage your own Dollar Tree store. Armed with the tools you need for success, you’ll become an expert in creatively answering questions and identifying opportunities to maximize sales and drive profitability.
Operations Assistant Manager
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
- Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
- Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
- Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
- When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
- Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
- requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
- Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
- Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
How much does Dollar Tree pay per hour?
As of November 2021, Dollar Tree pays its employees an average of $9-15 per hour. Backroom Associate earn up to $9.29 an hour. Assistant Store Manager charges an average of $10.95. The Asset Protection Associate earns an average wage of $53483 per year. These fees vary according to location, experience, and position.
How do I get hired with little experience?
For entry-level positions, there exists no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has. The most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement.
Work Facts of Dollar Tree
At least 18 years old
Walmart Working Hours:
All day 7:00 – 20:30 (due to coronavirus)
Sales Associate, Cashier, Stock Associate, Customer Service Associate, Assistant Store Manager, General Warehouse Associate, Store Manager Trainee, Associate Buyer, Corporate Intern, Maintenance Technician, Distribution Center Associate, Photographer
Dollar Tree Job Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for Dollar Tree, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download Dollar Tree Application Form
How to Apply Dollar Tree Jobs: Official Site.