Dolby Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dolby receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dolby can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
High Tech with a Human Touch
Ray Dolby, our founder, was more than a brilliant scientist and inventor. He valued a work environment that fostered both individual creativity and teamwork, intellectual curiosity and practical problem-solving. He believed in forward thinking, mutual respect, and a true work-life balance.
Even as we’ve become a global company, Dolby Laboratories continues to reflect Ray Dolby’s values. Here, science meets art. And high tech goes far beyond computer code.
What We Do
We focus on complete solutions that revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. We emphasize quality and we prize integrity, earning the trust of our partners and customers. We also believe in giving back to the communities where we do business.
We are an eclectic mix of scientists, engineers, and enthusiasts. We share a love of movies and music—and an insatiable curiosity about sound and light.
Dolby Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dolby receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dolby , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Learning & People Programs Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Are you motivated by creating high-quality, memorable experiences? Do you want to help shape an environment in which people can be themselves, learn and do their best work?
We’re looking for a collaborative, meticulous, and creative person who isn’t afraid to tackle new systems, tools and projects with curiosity and a passion for delivering best-in-class experiences.
In this role, you will touch all of our learning and people programs, from onboarding new employees to working with our Employee Networks to managing the logistics of our performance process and leadership development courses. Due to the high variety of work and exposure to projects across the HR function, we are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple priorities.
Primarily responsibilities include:
- Oversee the new employee experience (onboarding), including facilitating components of the US in-person experience, designing materials, and coordinating logistics with other internal teams. In partnership with other team members, contribute to the redesign and continual refinement of the program based on data and feedback.
- Coordinate in-person and virtual logistics for learning and events including our management and leadership development programs and other trainings. This includes coordinating course enrollment and metrics through our Learning Management System (LMS), catering, classroom set-up and materials. This may also include troubleshooting technical elements, videotaping course or event components and enabling peer-to-peer knowledge sharing.
- Provide communications and marketing support for employee, management and leadership development courses and Diversity & Inclusion activities.
- Act as the first point of contact and owner for processing POs, new vendor set-up and tracking budget actuals vs. forecast.
- Coordinate the schedule, communications, training and resources associated with our performance process (Amplify).
- Create and update intranet sites and curate online content (articles, videos, etc.) for all learning and people programs.
- Design and update in-person and virtual training materials, guides and other resources.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external Diversity & Inclusion stakeholders to support this work, including our global HR teams.
- Grow internal and external communities, including working with our Employee Networks and leveraging MS
- Teams and other tools to bring people and content together and market our programs and offerings.
- Data entry, reporting and metrics on status, quality, utilization for learning and other programs
- Consult with other teams on recording and editing training and tracking enrollment
- Vendor selection and management
- Basic video production and editing and graphic design work
- Special projects including external / internal research (focus groups, surveys, etc.)
Desired experience, skills and attributes:
- You should have 3+ years’ experience in a corporate environment, ideally with a learning or talent development team
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field highly desired but not required
- Demonstrated experience managing course or event logistics or other experiences involving user-centered design, creativity, and attention to detail
- Project or program management experience highly desired
- Flexible, collaborative approach to work with a sense of humor and curiosity about people and organizations
- Analytical and research-oriented; able to distill large and complex volumes of information or perspectives into simple, actionable steps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to build rapport with people at all levels and from all cultures
- Experience or interest in group facilitation and instructional design a plus
- Experience working with a learning management system (e.g., Cornerstone), designing web pages in
- SharePoint or other platforms, and doing basic video production and editing is desirable but not required
Work Facts of Dolby
Dolby Working Hours
- Learning & People Programs Specialist, Sr. Manager-People Advisor, Senior Marketing Strategy Manager, Recruiting Operations Program Manager
Dolby Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dolby to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dolby Jobs: Official Site.