Disney Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Disney receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Disney can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Disney Job Opportunities & Application Process
Disney receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Disney, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Technical Project Manager
Disney Consumer Products & Interactive Media is seeking a Technical Project Manager with a passion for building world-class products and a desire to change the way the Walt Disney Company interfaces with its guests. We are a fast-moving group tasked with delivering innovative experiences by utilizing platforms and technologies that define and change the way our customers experience our digital and physical products. Our group enjoys a high level of autonomy and exposure to all parts of Disney and at all levels of the organization. We are customer-obsessed and always strive to deliver the best experience to our users while driving the most value for the Walt Disney Company.
As Technical Project Manager, you will work with multidisciplinary teams across our division to plan and deliver projects on time and within budget, as well as participate in the definition, rollout, and maintenance of the processes and methods we use to manage the end-to-end lifecycle for all projects. This position requires a strong technology background, solid understanding of agile methodologies, excellent client management skills, and experience in leading projects with cross-functional technical and creative teams. Successful candidates must be action-oriented, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to executive, business, technical, and client audiences. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to be able to establish an effective project management approach that will deliver on the goals and objectives of all assigned projects.
- Plan, execute, and successfully deliver on concurrent medium to large-scale projects.
- Establish or refine processes and delivery methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Coordinate with other project stakeholders to ensure the quality of all project deliverables in a proactive fashion.
- Coordinate with teams to assure that agile best practices are being carried out.
- Analyze product backlogs to help derive feasible project goals based on points analysis, velocity, and priorities.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation, including requirements, timelines, resource allocations, cost projections, and operational processes.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications of project statuses to internal and external stakeholders. This requires the ability to effectively assess project health (i.e., time, cost, and resource statuses/impacts) and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Coordinate with creative, architecture, operations, and technical leadership to create effective project plans.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow organizational leaders to effectively manage project lifecycle and change management processes.
- Track and report on project budgets.
- Work with project teams to define and track change management within assigned projects.
- Facilitate standing meetings between key project stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and management of product release and go-to-market plans.
- Facilitate retrospectives and lessons-learned processes with large, cross-functional teams.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the management of risks and issues across projects and within teams.
- Identify and report project risks and issues.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- 4+ years of experience as a technical project manager
- 3+ years of experience in managing highly scalable web and/or enterprise software projects
- 3+ years of experience with web-based application development
- Working experience with Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, and Kanban methodologies
- Engineering or technical background
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Experience with the Atlassian software suite (i.e., Confluence and JIRA)
- ScrumMaster certification (desired)
- History of working on highly-connected products with client/server architectures
- Track record of working successfully in a creative and collaborative team environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational ability
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to collaborate and inspire teams and key stakeholders to meet deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Work Facts of Disney
Disney Working Hours
- Ticket Sales Agent, Maintenance Technician, Food and Beverage Associate, Ground Pick Up Associate, Ride Operator, Character Impersonator, Manager, Hotel Merchandiser, Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Custodial Host/Hostess, Stateroom Host/Hostess, Cook, Retail Associate, Beverage Server, Bartender, Cruise Staff Member, DJ, Entertainment Host/Hostess, Main Stage & Character Performer/Musician, , Youth Activities Counselor, Recreation Host/Hostess, Lifeguard, Ordinary Seaman, GP Hotel Maintenance Worker, Wiper, Spa/Fitness Attendant, Medical Assistant, Lecturer, Photographer, Sales Associate, Groundskeeper, Desk Assistant, Usher, Artist, Accountant
Disney Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Disney to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Disney Jobs: Official Site.