Disney Interactive Studios Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Disney Interactive Studios receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Disney Interactive Studios can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
Disney Interactive Studios Job Opportunities & Application Process
Disney Interactive Studios receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Disney Interactive Studios , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Financial Analyst
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions around the world every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. At The Walt Disney Company, it’s our people who carry the torch and ensure that our innovation and excellence in entertainment lives on. And you see it in all we do: from thrills on the high seas to the adrenaline rush of a coaster ride; from the action on the big screen to the action of the big game, everyday someone is being touched by a Disney brand. And you can be too. Isn’t it time you bring your unique talents to Disney?
The Studio Entertainment segment is the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built, and at its heart are world-renowned animated features and live-action motion pictures. Studio Financial Planning and Analysis (Studio FP&A) is dedicated to providing high quality information and services to our business partners. We support their decision making process while earning their confidence and respect by efficiently reporting and maintaining accurate and timely financial data. Our vision is to be the global leader in providing financial and technical expertise. We will promote innovation and growth by developing our employees and maximizing technology while maintaining a fun environment.
The Group is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst that will play a key role within the Studio FP&A group with the review and consolidation of various budgets and forecasts across the segment. This offers a great opportunity to work across the various Walt Disney Studios’ lines of businesses (theatrical, home entertainment, music, etc.).
- Assist with the Studio P&L consolidation process at each 5YP, budget and forecast, including:
- Review all key reporting including consolidated P&L cause of change analyses, by-title profitability, and Profit by Product line for Studio senior management
- Work closely with Studio Business Unit Finance to understand key drivers of change and underlying risks and opportunities
- Review and distribute supporting documentation to Corporate FP&A and Studio Business Units
- Perform ad-hoc analysis at the request of Studio senior management
- Work closely with the COGNOS TM1 sustainment team to drive efficiencies and improve reporting across the Studio
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong knowledge of Excel (including macros)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarize ideas and issues to Studio management
- Strong attention to detail without losing sight of broader objectives
- Ability to drive and implement process improvements across key activities
- Ability to work well in teams, both within the group and also with other business units
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time, while keeping supervisor properly informed
SAP and Cognos experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required (emphasis in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred)
Work Facts of Disney Interactive Studios
Disney Interactive Studios Working Hours
- Interactive Designer, Associate Principal Counsel, Systems Engineer – Data Center Team (Animation Studios), Vice President – Creative Development, Senior Financial Analyst
Disney Interactive Studios Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Disney Interactive Studios to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Disney Interactive Studios Jobs: Official Site.