DirecTV Job Application Online
DirecTV wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at DirecTV can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at DirecTV . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a DirecTV job.
An entrepreneurial spirit is alive in all that we do, reinforcing our values of leadership, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity. Each day we imagine what the best video entertainment experience can be for our customers. We welcome diversely talented people who dare to consider the possibilities to learn and grow. We reward people who dream big and deliver their best. Together, we transform what TV means to the world.
The “small screen” holds a huge power to delight, inform, and inspire.
And you can help connect millions of people to that power. At DIRECTV, we deliver the ultimate entertainment experience—a thrilling mix of innovative technology, content, and services that reaches people wherever they are, and whatever device they’re on. It’s not easy, of course. Our professionals just make it look that way. Learn more about what makes us tick—and how you can contribute.
DirecTV Job Opportunities & Application Process
DirecTV is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Retail Sales Consultant
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants build solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. They work with a full portfolio of awesome products including wireless, connected car, and wearables. They also offer integrated, seamless, and smart entertainment options including DIRECTV & DIRECTV NOW.
You’ll use your knowledge and passion to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! This role comes with a very competitive salary and commission package as well as awesome benefits. We are passionate about innovation, we love our employees and we love connecting our customers to their world.
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,552 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $56,950 per year.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
Not to mention some pretty cool perks, like:
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
Bilingual Spanish Assistant Manager
Take the lead at the center of where it all happens – our retail stores. With your retail knowledge and leadership abilities, you’ll help oversee store operations, manage and develop a team and ensure AT&T customers experience our best-in-class services, entertainment and technology. With access to the latest tech and a company that believes in you, there’s so much in store for your career.
In this role, you’ll partner with a store manager to oversee all aspects involved in the daily operation of a retail store. From assisting with merchandising and product launches to helping to meet and exceed sales objectives, you’ll ensure that customers are provided with an extraordinary experience with our products and services. And, you won’t be in this alone. We offer best in class paid training that will set you up for leadership success. You’ll gain valuable experience coaching a team of retail sales consultants to ensure they meet sales and service goals.
Our most successful Assistant Store Managers have:
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Three or more years of sales and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related industry
• Prior management experience
• Well-developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with wireless terminology, industry trends and AT&T mobility systems
• The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on initiatives beyond store walls
Additional requirements include:
• Strategic perspective and the ability to champion change
• Inspiring your team through high performance, collaboration and teamwork
• Utilizing professional expertise to solve problems and analyze issues
• Taking initiative and striving and creating results
Our retail careers allow you to optimize your earning potential by working during stores busiest times, including evening and weekend hours. Assistant Store Managers are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives.
And, once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T wireless phone service
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Join our team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life. Apply today.
RF Broadcast Technician
AT&T- is more than entertainment – we are a technology company. Our Northeast Uplink Facility Technical Services Department is seeking an Associate-Technical Services to work at the uplink facility located in New Hampton, NH
Within the first 6 months, you will be working toward mastering the core competencies of our technicians. You will work closely with the Technical Operations Center to identify problems in specific markets/channels and restore the broadcast. Our customer satisfaction relies on keeping programming on-air and this can’t be done without you.
Our environment offers the best of both worlds – we are a strong team and rely on each other, but much of the work is performed independently.
• Ensure consistent, high quality digital television signal transports and satellite transmissions.
• Installation, diagnosis and maintenance of critical on-air video, audio, RF, baseband, signal processing, transport and transmission equipment. This responsibility includes DirecTV’s Mpeg 2 and Mpeg 4 Broadcast transmissions streams and all associated Local Collection Facilities, Broadcast Centers, Ground station Equipment, and associated Monitor and Control hardware.
• Configure and troubleshoot a variety of television broadcast, transport, and transmission equipment.
• Perform routine maintenance on various subsystems.
• Summarize and Present Technical information in both verbal and written form
• Assist in project research, design, planning, implementation, procedure documentation and training.
• Training and development of new employees
• Develop a base knowledge of site facility systems and assist with emergency building system repairs as needed.
• All candidates must be willing to carry a company provided on-call phone, participate in a cyclic on-call rotation, and must reside less than 45 minute drive time from the main uplink facility.
• The uplink facility is a 24×7 facility and requires the ability to work various shifts, including holidays and overtime as necessary to support the on-air mission.
• Minimal travel via commercial airline required on occasion (<25% travel)
• Associates degree, certificate or equivalent military training in electronics and/or related systems is preferred.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills, good oral and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to climb external antenna system ladders and work at heights up to 30 ft.
- Dexterity to work in confined spaces down to 16 cubic ft.
- Ability to work outdoors in inclement weather.
• Associates degree, certificate or equivalent military experience with electronics, communication, television broadcast or Earth Station processes and equipment.
• Demonstrate knowledge in either RF Ground Station Antenna systems or MPEG Video Compression systems.
• Previous experience with VMWare, V-Sphere, v-Center Virtualized environments or willingness to learn.
Work Facts of DirecTV
DirecTV Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Customer Care Agent, Customer Care Team Lead, Sales Associate, Satellite Installation Technician, Service Technician, General Ledger Accountant, Building Maintenance Technician, Commercial Customer Retention Representative, Customer Service Representative, Damage Claim Adjuster, Dispatcher, Technical-Customer Service Representative, Technical Quality Manager, Technical Services Analyst, Warehouse Assistant
DirecTV Printable Application Form
You can download DirecTV printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DirecTV Jobs: Official Site.