Dignity Health Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dignity Health receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dignity Health can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Dignity Health is a California-based not-for-profit public-benefit corporation that operates hospitals and ancillary care facilities in 3 states. As such, it is exempt from federal and state income taxes. Dignity Health is the fifth largest hospital system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit hospital provider in California. Dignity Health was founded in 1986 by the Sisters of Mercy under the name Catholic Healthcare West.
Dignity Health Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dignity Health receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dignity Health, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Security Officer: The Security Officer is expected to provide a reasonably safe and secure environment for all who enter Dignity Health properties and to assure the physical security of buildings and grounds. It is expected that the security officer will demonstrate behavior consistent with Dignity Health core value and humankindness. The security officer shall support Dignity Health’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement/process improvement activities. Responsibilities include:
- Protecting staff, patients, and visitors by responding to calls for assistance in a timely and prudent manner such as violent or unruly patients, visitors, crimes committed or in progress, opening doors, and responding to emergency codes.
- Patrol the facility and grounds by foot or vehicle; monitor security alarms and dispatch officers promptly to location(s) where needed, and report unsafe acts or conditions.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures, equipment, supplies, reports HIPPA breaches if witnessed; investigate security breaches, conduct follow-up investigations, and write incident reports.
- Log all activities in a daily log to accurately record events; and (2) complete clear, concise, and legible reports in a timely manner; use appropriate emergency and radio codes in dispatching security officers while knowing hospital campus to ensure that those dispatched are to right location.
Operating Room Technician: The incumbent is a member of the healthcare team who is accountable for providing technical and/or supportive services under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse/Supervisor/Clinical Coordinator in the Operating Room. May have access to or be required to distribute drugs, needles or syringes from storage locations, (such as large stock supplies, automated dispensing units and other carts) to/within patient care areas or treatment carts as defined by hospital policy/procedure.
1 year as an Operating Room Technician in an acute care setting. AHA BLS.
Responsible for providing clinical, clerical, and technical support under the direction/supervision of the Clinical Staff.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of procedures to properly measure and record patient vital signs.
- Ability to demonstrate respect for the feelings and needs of patients, family members, team members, visitors, and others and sensitivity to their cultural, language, financial, physical, and social differences.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to ensure timelines are met, information is accurate and quality standards are maintained.
- Must be attentive to detail, accurate, thorough, and persistent in following through to completion of all activities while demonstrating initiative for identifying and resolving problems/conflicts in completing work assignments.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and handle various situations in a professional manner, demonstrating excellent customer service with a specific interest in seniors and their special needs.
- Excellent communication skills; able to read, write, and speak articulately, using established channels of communication and reporting relationships within the organization. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal/external staff, management, members, physicians/physician office staff, families of members, vendors, etc.
Work Facts of Dignity Health
Dignity Health Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Operating Room Technician, Security Officer, Medical Assistant
Dignity Health Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dignity Health to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dignity Health Jobs: Official Site.