Digital Risk Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Digital Risk receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Digital Risk can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Digital Risk is the largest (and we think the best) mortgage outsourcing provider in America offering mortgage processing, underwriting and closing services to many of the largest banks and loan originators. Our achievement is driven by our people so we are committed to providing our people, our most valuable asset, with the highest level of care and attention. Connecting and growing our team members rests on three pillars:
- Designing a supportive, winning team culture that provides stability and rewards strong performance
- Providing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Committing to innovation and technology
So whether you are looking for personal career advancement or to be the best at what you do, you will find a home at Digital Risk.
We are a flexible and fun loving team of dedicated number crunching mortgage gurus that are always looking for similar type professionals to join us on a career journey that puts you in charge of navigating your future. We believe in recruiting the best, keeping the best and growing the best professionals in the industry. If you’re looking for more than a job, looking for a place to reach your career aspirations, want to have fun at work while accomplishing great things, then you will find a home and a career at Digital Risk.
So what does that home look like, keep exploring to find out.
Digital Risk Job Opportunities & Application Process
Digital Risk receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Digital Risk , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
IT Help Desk Support Specialist
Digital Risk is aggressively seeking an IT Help Desk Support Specialist. The ideal candidate would be capable of working independently while maintaining enthusiasm and team support. The IT Help Desk Support Specialist must be detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving and communication skills. The position will require a candidate who is proficient with the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office Suites (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Terminal Services 2008, MS Office 2010, 2013 and 2016). Overall, it will be the IT Help Desk Support Specialist’s role to assist and support end users for all MS Office applications, to install and maintain end user IT equipment, to handle network backups, and to restore lost files.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be proficient with the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office Suites (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Terminal Services, MS Office 2010, 2013, and 2016)
- Hardware integration/debugs
- OS installs/troubleshooting: Various methods of deploying images, Windows & familiarity with Windows Registry Files are musts
- Familiarity of CMOS/BIOS & flashing hardware/software settings
- System monitoring and maintenance
- Basic networking knowledge & experience with remote access and resolving VPN/dial-up issues
- Must have an attention to detail and good communication skills
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs. repeatedly overhead
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to follow and meet project requirements
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues, meeting satisfaction survey and SLA requirements
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support & provides customer service driven phone support when needed
- Activities include: recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support
- Will involve use of problem management databases and help desk system
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- Other tasks as required, including afterhours / on-call duties
- Familiarity with a variety of help desk concepts, practice, and procedures
- Associates Degree from a two or four year college or technical school; or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certificates and Licenses: A+ and Network+ Certifications Preferred
Work Facts of Digital Risk
Digital Risk Working Hours
- IT Help Desk Support Specialist, Lead Systems Administration (Networking), Business Analyst, QC Automated Tester
Digital Risk Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Digital Risk to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Digital Risk Jobs: Official Site.