Diebold Nixdorf Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Diebold Nixdorf receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Diebold Nixdorf can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Diebold Nixdorf is a multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs and currency processing systems), point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, and software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets. Currently Diebold Nixdorf is headquartered in the Akron-Canton area with a presence in around 130 countries, and the company employs approximately 23,000 people.
Diebold Nixdorf Job Opportunities & Application Process
Diebold Nixdorf receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Diebold Nixdorf, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
ATM Service Technician
As an Equipment Technician, you will troubleshoot, report, and perform all necessary service on equipment such as ATM’s, alarm systems, CCTV, bank equipment, vaults, etc. You will serve as the primary customer contact and be responsible for providing great customer service and fostering good working relationships.
Technician responsibilities include:
- Contacting customer with the estimated time of arrival
- Escalating problems and reassigning calls when appropriate
- Accurately reporting service data
- Participating as a member of the Technician Team
- Completing preventative maintenance inspections
- Implementing all field change orders
- Organizing and updating technical documentation
- Maintaining effective communication with Business Team and team members
- Developing working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
- Providing customer contact for all post-installation problems
Global Business Service
As a Global Business Service, Product Solutions Intern with Diebold Nixdorf you will have multiple opportunities to gain corporate experience by being involved in projects, staff meetings, and corporate events. You will be trained on the appropriate tools, languages, and documentation required. Diebold Nixdorf will provide a great learning experience, and you will be invited to participate in events with other Interns and Co-Ops.
The Global Business Service, Product Solutions Intern will be involved in learning order management, product invoicing, time & material billing in addition to their day to day functions. They will learn basic processes and be involved in daily production work. You will be involved in special projects initiated by the supervisors directly relating to specific accounts.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Prepare a credit review analysis and coordinate the review by the credit dept.
- Ensure all required sale and lease or finance documentation is signed and complete for processing
- Prepare internal audit required Decision Maker (to insure proper accounting treatment)
- Update order management system
- Coordinate with service contract coordinators to arrange for invoicing service fees
Work Facts of Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Electrical Engineer, ATM Service Technician
Diebold Nixdorf Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Diebold Nixdorf to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Diebold Nixdorf Jobs: Official Site.