Diamond Resorts Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Diamond Resorts receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Diamond Resorts can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
For our members, it’s right around the corner.
We all get caught up in the day-to-day, bogged down by our responsibilities, but with Diamond Resorts, you don’t have to.
Diamond Resorts offers destinations, events and experiences to help members make a habit of breaking from the routine. From unforgettable getaways to exclusive concert series to VIP receptions and dinners, members turn to Diamond to recharge, reconnect and remind each other what matters most. Our focus on quality resorts, customer service and flexibility means members can return to a favorite resort, book a cruise to explore new countries or attend a once-in-a-lifetime event with the same level of confidence and anticipation. With access to a world of entertainment and activities, a Diamond membership ensures that people are always looking forward to vacation.
Our easy points system makes planning your next vacation simple because shaking things up doesn’t mean stressing yourself out. Whether you’re looking to relax in your favorite destination or explore somewhere new, as a Diamond Resorts member, you can count us to deliver the same quality and comfort, time after time. And even as you vacation with the comforts of home, you’ll be able to enjoy the exclusive concerts, events and experiences that you can’t get anywhere else.
Because vacations aren’t a luxury – they’re a necessity and as a member, you are guaranteed time to connect with the things and people who matter most in life.
Diamond Resorts Job Opportunities & Application Process
Diamond Resorts receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Diamond Resorts, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Designer produces and designs print collateral, display signage, and translations using the appropriate software.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Preflight, package and send files to vendors for print production.
- Use a creative brief to conceptualize and design print collateral using the appropriate design software.
- Use a creative brief, floor plans, site map, and site photos to conceptualize and design signage and display collateral.
- Must be able to work with and create advanced print design and production techniques including dielines, diecuts, embossing, foil stamps, stitching, binding, and basic packaging.
- Color correct images to look professional and account for imperfections in the original image.
- Follow a creative brief to conceptualize and design web pages, landing pages, microsites and websites.
- Follow a creative brief to use html email templates to create marketing and promotional email designs.
- Design digital mockups and wireframes.
- Create interactive multimedia documents.
- Perform basic video editing.
- Create work according to instructions on creative briefs.
- Manages files stored on network devices using Mac OS X.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the Creative Services, Advertising, or Communications field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Driver’s License (non-commercial) – must be state-specific.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to work proportionally to scale and use of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Ability to understand and code HTML markup and design with CSS as well as basic understanding of web standards, search engine optimization, accessibility, Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML) syntax and coding with text editor.
- Understanding of e-blast deployments.
- Ability to understand and incorporate brand standards into design work.
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues when using Mac OS X.
- Ability to work with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.
- Cash handling skills (the ability to count currency, make and count back change.
Work Facts of Diamond Resorts
Diamond Resorts Working Hours
- Designer, Concierge, Front Desk Supervisor, Sales Representative (Vacation Counselor), Front Desk Agent, Portfolio Specialist, Front Desk Night Auditor (Overnight)
Diamond Resorts Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Diamond Resorts to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Diamond Resorts Jobs: Official Site.