Dialog Direct Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dialog Direct receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dialog Direct can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Become a part of the Dialog Direct team!
As a company, we are focused on delivering engaging and inspiring interactions and creating positive impressions that last a lifetime! What’s exciting about working here? You have the power to make a difference is someone’s day, each and every day. Whether that is through helping to answer questions during the healthcare Open Enrollment season (customer service), getting promotional coupons and information on a new product out to the market (print/marketing), to ensuring a new mother receives her formula sample (fulfillment), you will play an important role in the customer experience.
Take a look at the many roles we have
We offer positions to fit any level of experience. Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned professional.
- Account Management
- Appointment Schedulers
- Bilingual Representatives
- Business Development
- Creative Services
- Customer Service Advocates
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources
- Insurance Agents
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Sales Representatives
- Social Media Advocates
Dialog Direct Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dialog Direct receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dialog Direct, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Individuals in this role will provide service to both new and existing personal lines clients, including the marketing and placement of both prospects and existing accounts; nurture strong, collaborative relationships between the producer, clients, carriers, and teammates; maintain enhanced level of technical expertise through ongoing commitment to professional development; and develop subject matter expertise.
- Manage an assigned book of business, with emphasis on more complex accounts, including data entry of application information into management system and/or specific rating and underwriting system.
- Provides active account management for all existing clients including account rounding, renewals, and customer service for all policy changes, servicing, and claims.
- Ensures retention of all customers by remarketing the Company at policy renewal periods and recommends changes as needed to ensure high quality coverage.
- Research and analyze data contributing to the development and enhancement of a client’s insurance program and recommend appropriate coverage.
- Perform data entry functions on management system, assisting others as needed. Uses other online resources as needed.
- Maintain property/casualty licensing, CE, and/or other accreditation as appropriate.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, employees and carriers.
Qualifications & Skills
- Certificate Program, Associates, or Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Prefer to have a minimum of five years’ experience as an Account Liaison. Private Client experience desired.
- Extensive understanding of personal lines insurance markets, products and usages, including but not limited to, account exposures, insurance coverages, and the quoting process required in order to effectively manage client accounts required.
- Possess a supportive and responsive manner with internal and external customers.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, and sound organization and time management skills are critical. Demonstrates excellent technical skills; is a self-starter and problem solver. Has the ability to perform multiple tasks in a complex working environment accurately and proficiently. Customer-centric, professional approach in working with a variety of people. Sufficient oral and written communication to prepare required reports. Ability to work within a team as well as independently with little supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines with high level of detail and accuracy. Must be flexible, with the ability to quickly adapt to unexpected change and daily needs.
- Must be licensed in Property and Casualty and eligible to obtain nonresident licenses in all 50 states.
Intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Work Facts of Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct Working Hours
- Account Liaison, Bilingual Mandarin Administrative Assistant and Client Service Representative, Bilingual Mandarin Property & Casualty Insurance Agent, Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Advocate
Dialog Direct Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dialog Direct to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dialog Direct Jobs: Official Site.