DeVry University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, DeVry University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at DeVry University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
DeVry University is a for-profit college based in the United States. The school was founded in 1931 by Herman A. DeVry as DeForest Training School and officially became DeVry University in 2002. As of March 2018, DeVry had an undergraduate enrollment of 17,936 and a graduate school enrollment of 7,299.
DeVry University Job Opportunities & Application Process
DeVry University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in DeVry University, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Student Support Advisor: The Student Support Advisor makes a significant contribution to the success of our students by advising them in two critical areas: Financial Aid and Academics.
Our students will rely on you as their partner and primary resource for information about the financial and academic resources available to help them throughout their academic program. It takes a special set of skills and experience to be effective in these two distinct areas, so we want to meet with people who have passion for education, exceptional organizational and communication skills, and solid commitment to consistently providing exceptional service.
Are you up to the challenge of this important position and ready to seek a tremendously rewarding career with a global leader in higher education?
Flexible work arrangements/work from home is available after 6 months if in good standing.
In this role you will:
- Provide academic and financial aid advisement to new and continuing students throughout their academic program until graduation
- Use exceptional discretion and independent judgment to evaluate each student’s academic and financial profile to develop, recommend and implement a personalized plan that will promote their engagement and success
- Demonstrate comprehensive expertise in all components of Title IV (federal financial aid) regulations and our corresponding policies and procedures
- Proactively review and evaluate student academic and financial plans consistently throughout enrollment
Tax Analyst: Under limited direction from the Controller, the Tax Analyst is responsible for a variety of tax duties including preparation of Federal, State and local income tax returns for U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the preparation and filing of state and local income tax returns.
- Assists with the preparation of the federal income tax return.
- Prepares estimated income tax returns and makes any payments, if necessary.
- Maintains tax schedules including the tax basis fixed asset lapsing schedules.
- Prepares business license returns and ensures they are accurate and filed in a timely manner.
- Assists in preparing schedules and providing support in auditing tax returns.
- Assists with the preparation and filing of personal property taxes filings.
- Participates in special projects as assigned by the Controller.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Facts of DeVry University
DeVry University Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
DeVry University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest DeVry University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DeVry University Jobs: Official Site.