DePuy Synthes Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, DePuy Synthes receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at DePuy Synthes can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The DePuy Synthes Companies
The DePuy Synthes Companies are part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
DePuy Synthes Job Opportunities & Application Process
DePuy Synthes receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in DePuy Synthes , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Region Sales Manager
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The Regional Manager, Sales will be responsible for the DePuy Synthes portfolio; accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations, and budgets associated with driving sales for the organization. The Regional Manager, Sales is responsible for the DePuy Synthes Spine Medical Device Portfolio. As part of this dynamic team with world class orthopedic products, the Regional Manager, Sales will lead sales activities that would result in customer and patient satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and execute selling strategies and strategic sales plans which will help achieve overall DePuy Synthes sales goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate product and procedural knowledge; clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
- Recruit, hire, and retain a professional and high achieving sales consultant for each territory in the Region.
- Provide on-going performance management, coaching, and development of direct reports.
- Drive business results by working closely with Consultants to set and achieve territory objectives, while driving patient care and customer satisfaction.
- Assume a lead role in the territory in acquisition of new accounts and surgeon relationships while assisting consultants in penetrating existing accounts with new technologies.
- Possess and demonstrate an understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare, industry trends, customer segmentation, customer data knowledge and buying process.
- Lead a portfolio of products, responsible for sales, growth and income targets to improve gross profits, profitability, asset management, and budget management. Manage business expenses in Region with fiscal responsibility.
- Establish relationships with key surgeons, key accounts, and associations to leverage potential opportunities, and maximize resources to drive collaboration toward innovative solutions.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuy’s business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred.
- MBA preferred.
POSITION EXPERINCE REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 8 years of medical sales experience required paired with a minimum of 2 years of sales management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead and manage through change and strong leadership principles behavior alignment: Connect Shape, Lead, and Deliver.
- Excellent listening, written & oral communication skills, which drives appropriate questions, precise communication and the ability to influence.
- Good organizational skills along with the ability to make impactful sales presentations with positive results are required.
- Business Acumen.
- Clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
- Strong Customer Understanding, with the ability to use customer data and knowledge to drive the buying process.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop field sales talent.
- Track record of success working within a matrix organizational environment and enterprise mindset decision making.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with documented sales achievement(s) are required.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 United States
- Significant Travel (30% – 50%)
- Individuals must live in the current geography or be willing to relocate
Work Facts of DePuy Synthes
DePuy Synthes Working Hours
- Region Sales Manager, Sales Consultant, [Medical] Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Early Intervention Sales Consultant
DePuy Synthes Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest DePuy Synthes to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DePuy Synthes Jobs: Official Site.