DENSO Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, DENSO receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at DENSO can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
DENSO is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for nearly every major automaker.
We are committed to making the world a better place through our innovative products and technologies.
Passion for Innovation
Our innovation is driven by passionate employees who use their diverse backgrounds to bring unique perspectives and expertise, which helps DENSO to cultivate innovative ideas.
They design products that make the world greener, safer, and brighter for the future.
Creating Value Together
DENSO provides a working environment where ambitious individuals grow and teamwork flourishes.
We believe that the best innovations are developed when individuals from diverse backgrounds, whether nationality, gender, age, or position, come together in one common purpose – saving lives and preserving the planet for generations to come.
DENSO Job Opportunities & Application Process
DENSO receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in DENSO , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Advanced Category Mgmt Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field and 5-8 years of relevant experiences, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Category Management Certification is preferred.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis on a variety of sources and then makes recommendations on business reviews, marketing plans and sales fundamentals.
- Develops recommendations and reports that build customer value and ensure profitable execution.
- Works with other team members to create proposals and presentations for sales management and customers.
- Interacts with category management consulting agencies as needed and coordinates any necessary legal approvals.
- Implements selling concepts and tools to support category management projects.
- Assists management with developing strategic short-and-long range plans for the category management function.
- Responsible for acquiring market information on product pricing and establishing a centralized location to house all pricing information.
- Collaborates with all business units to determine their ongoing needs regarding the acquisition and evaluation of pricing information.
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced professionals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of Category management procedures and terms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and good presentation skills
- Advanced level of experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical skills to interpret potentially conflicting data
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms
- Experience with deployment of advanced ERP (SAP, QAD, Oracle, etc) systems preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
Work Facts of DENSO
DENSO Working Hours
- Account Manager, Accounting Co-op, Advanced Category Mgmt Specialist, Advanced Production Engineer, Advanced Supply Chain Analyst
DENSO Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest DENSO to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DENSO Jobs: Official Site.