Deluxe Entertainment Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Deluxe Entertainment receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Deluxe Entertainment can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Help Captivate the World
Investing in people and technology is our top priority, and gives us the confidence we have the talent, technology and scale to drive an industry forward. With access to some of the industry’s most award winning artists and industry leading technology, we are developing new and innovative ways to create and distribute video. We are builders, creators, innovators and change agents passionate about enhancing our clients’ creative visions and delivering the best experience to every screen. The opportunities that await you will define your journey.
Deluxe Entertainment Job Opportunities & Application Process
Deluxe Entertainment receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Deluxe Entertainment, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
• Creates and enters client job orders into database.
• Maintains spreadsheet grids and/or databases with daily status updates for respective clients.
• Assists in taking new sales calls.
• Coordinates jobs with Scheduling and consults with Account Director/Manager, Sr. Studio Manager, and other account management teams as needed.
• Develops and nurtures an understanding of audio procedures and processes.
• Greets and assists clients visiting facility, interfaces with clients, and coordinates client hospitality with the Hospitality team.
• Assists Account Director/Manager and other Account Coordinators in correspondence with clients regarding job orders including:
• Budgets, job revisions, and answering client questions.
• Anomaly reports and quality issues.
• Completion e-mails, shipping instructions, and file delivery.
• Checks on orders and projects after each step to ensure clients are notified in a timely manner of any problems, additional costs, and changes in schedule.
• Ensures deliverables meet all client specifications and are delivered on time.
• Researches previous orders and special projects as directed.
• Provides back-up coverage for other Account Coordinators during their time off.
• Monitors and updates billing status for Account Directors and Account Managers.
• Prepares invoices for review within three days of project completion.
• Ships client elements out of facility per company procedure.
• Coordinates orders with outside departments, vendors, and freelance engineers in conjunction with Scheduling department:
• Orders dubs, subtitling, etc. with other Deluxe groups
• Coordinates offsite services, such as editorial and mixing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Relevant college education or previous experience in post-production preferred.
• Must be proficient with Mac software as well as Word, Excel, and database applications.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Previous experience in film, television, and/or audio restoration/preservation is preferred, but not required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you’re an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we’d like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Work Facts of Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Working Hours
- Account Coordinator, Recruiting Coordinator, Distribution Operator, Duplication Operator, TV Assistant, Quality Control Technician, Onboarding Engineer
Deluxe Entertainment Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Deluxe Entertainment to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Deluxe Entertainment Jobs: Official Site.