Delta Airlines Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Delta Airlines receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Delta Airlines can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly referred to as Delta, is a major American airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves an extensive domestic and international network that includes 319 destinations in 54 countries on six continents, as of October 2016. Delta is one of the four founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance, and operates joint ventures with AeroMexico, Air France-KLM, Alitalia, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, and WestJet (Once approved by both Canadian and American governments). Regional service is operated under the brand name Delta Connection.
Delta Airlines Job Opportunities & Application Process
Delta Airlines receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Delta Airlines, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Airport Customer Service — Ticketing/Gate Agents: Wherever people may be traveling, for whatever reason, the journey can be elevated considerably by encountering warm smiles and friendly, efficient service from the moment they enter the airport. Airport Customer Service Agents help our passengers and their bags get from the front door to the terminal gate to onboard the aircraft, ready for an on–time takeoff.
Flight Attendant: A Flight Attendant’s job revolves around the clock and your life has to move with it. In this video you’ll see how new Flight Attendants balance the requirements of their flying schedule with the everyday demands of their personal schedule. More importantly, you’ll learn what drives people like you to seek this rewarding career.
Candidates for the Delta Flight Attendant position must understand, and feel comfortable with, these guidelines:
- The Flight Attendant uniform represents Delta’s corporate image and identifies crew members to the traveling public. It is the responsibility of each Flight Attendant to meet and maintain all uniform and image standards.
- Delta covers the costs of uniforms for our Flight Attendants. There are a wide variety of options to choose from through the Delta catalog.
- Our Flight Attendants may not have any tattoos that are visible while wearing our uniform (e.g., on face, neck, hands, lower arms, or legs for example).
- Visible body piercings, multiple ear piercings, and earlobe plugs are not permitted. In addition, the wearing of facial piercing jewelry is not permitted.
- Unusual or attention-grabbing adornments, such as nail decals, excessive make-up, or non-natural hair color, are not permitted.
- Facial hair must be neatly trimmed, and beards and mustaches must meet specific length requirements.
- Jewelry is limited to small earrings, one small necklace, and no more than three rings.
- When Flight Attendants wear skirts or dresses, hosiery (black, nude or skin-tone) must be worn.
Pilots: Greater success and satisfaction are on the radar screen for professional aviators who land their talents at Delta. Ensuring that our passengers arrive at their destinations safely and on-time, our pilots earn their wings while helping our airline move full speed ahead.
Delta Airlines Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Delta Airlines to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Airport Customer Service-Ticketing/Gate Agent, Baggage Handler/Ramp Operations Agent, Reservation Sales Agent, Administrative Assistant, Manager, Maintenance Mechanic, Cargo Agent, Flight Attendant, Flight Crew Member, Pilot
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Delta Airlines Jobs: Official Site.