Delta Airlines Online Application
By applying Delta Airlines you may join Delta Airlines’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Delta Airlines job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Airport Customer Service-Ticketing/Gate Agent, Baggage Handler/Ramp Operations Agent, Reservation Sales Agent, Administrative Assistant, Manager, Maintenance Mechanic, Cargo Agent, Flight Attendant, Flight Crew Member, Pilot
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Delta Airlines Jobs: Official Site
As an industry leader, Delta is proud to offer to all of our employees an appealing compensation package including competitive pay, excellent benefits and worldwide travel privileges.
Health & Wellness
Delta provides health and insurance coverage to full-time and part-time employees and their eligible dependents, including spouse, children and same-sex domestic partner/spouse. You may select medical coverage through three different types of consumer choice medical options. These “account-based plans,” provide comprehensive medical coverage for services ranging from routine check-ups to emergencies and surgeries while also giving you the flexibility to visit the doctors and hospitals of your choice.
- Medical coverage, with options depending on where you live
- Dental coverage with 3 options from which to choose
- Vision coverage through Davis Vision
- Domestic partner program which includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance coverage of $50,000 provided by Delta
- Optional additional life/dependent life/group accident/private pilot insurance
- Optional disability benefit
- Flexible spending accounts to cover eligible expenses
- Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional well being
Committed to maximizing your total compensation package and helping you plan for your financial future, Delta provides eligible employees access to a 401(k) savings plan, along with a profit sharing plan and a shared rewards program.
- 401(k) plan with automatic enrollment, automatic company contribution equal to 2% of your eligible pay and a 100% company match for the first 5% you contribute
- Profit sharing with eligibility beginning on day one of employment; payout levels and amounts can vary annually, but in 2007 Delta distributed more than 15% of its pre-tax income
- Shared reward program with monthly payouts based on the achievement of company wide goals
- Credit union membership and services at the Delta Community Credit Union
As a company that takes people to a higher altitude, Delta is dedicated to helping our employees achieve their loftiest ambitions and aspirations in all aspects of their lives.
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time
- Free and reduced rate travel benefits for you and your eligible family members
- Matching gifts to education programs, up to $2,000 per year
- Adoption assistance program with eligibility beginning on day one of employment
- Employee discounts on a variety of products and services