Delmarva Power Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Delmarva Power receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Delmarva Power can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Pepco Holdings, Inc. (PHI) is one of the largest energy delivery companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving about 2 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland and New Jersey.
PHI is the parent company of Pepco, Delmarva Power and Atlantic City Electric, which provide regulated electricity service; Delmarva Power also provides natural gas service. PHI provides competitive retail energy products and services through Pepco Energy Services.
For more than 100 years, we have been privileged to provide reliable, safe electricity and gas to our customers. We know that electricity and gas are essential to everyone, so we work hard to be the energy provider of choice in the areas we serve.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR FUTURE
As an intern at PHI, you have the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry.
Did you know that each day, PHI handles 13,000 customer phone calls? Every day, we respond and restore 144 electrical outages, and read 60,000 meters. We replace 16 poles a day. We deliver natural gas to 126,000 gas customers each day as well.
We think there is no better place for interns challenge themselves and grow.
Delmarva Power Job Opportunities & Application Process
Delmarva Power receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Delmarva Power, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sr Rate Analyst
At Exelon, we’ve got a place for you!
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Obtains and compiles necessary internal data/information and assists in the preparation of cost of service studies. Performs and reviews analyses related to cost of service, rate design, and pricing of retail electric services, including the evaluation of impacts on the Company and its customers. Prepares various informational filings. Reviews new tariffs and revisions to existing tariffs for the provision of retail electric services. Prepares information used in rate related regulatory proceedings, reports filed with regulatory bodies, and external communications related to retail rate proposals. Participates with other Company departments to evaluate, develop and implement procedures associated with new tariffs and revisions to existing tariffs.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
– Prepares and assists with preparation of regulatory filings for new tariffs or revisions to existing tariffs for the provision of retail electric services. Prepares and submits informational filings containing prices for retail electric services determined pursuant to formulae and related provisions in approved tariffs and the associated work papers supporting the determination of these prices.
– Provides quality assurance and recommendations in the review/referencing of a wide variety of analyses and information produced by the department using analytical and attention to detail skills.
– Collaborates in the development and preparation of cost of service studies. Performs specialized analyses within such studies for others use utilizing analytical skills.
– Performs and reviews analyses related to rate design and pricing of retail electric services, including preparing typical bill reports, bill impact studies, and related reporting requirements for filing with regulatory agencies and for external communications related to retail rate proposals. Develops computerized methods for use in analyses.
– Reviews new tariffs and revisions to existing tariffs for retail electric services, including drafting tariff language. Responds to inquiries regarding the design and application of rates for the provision of retail electric services to organizations within the Company. – Prepares and reviews responses to data requests in regulatory proceedings and required reports to regulatory bodies.
– Assists other areas in the Company in developing procedures and communications related to new tariffs and revisions to existing tariffs.
– BA or BS degree and 5 to 8 years relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 to 4 years in Company areas relating to finance, regulatory activities, or retail rate application, OR in lieu of bachelors degree, 9- 12 years of relevant experience is required.
– Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs
– Strong analytical and detail orientation skills on a diverse range of subject matter
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Ability to work independently and in team settings with minimal supervision
– Degree in engineering, business, economics, or financial discipline
– Direct supervisory responsibilities are minimal in nature but include the provision of guidance and oversight to the departments bargaining unit clerical staff with respect to work related to the preparation and distribution of tariffs and reports. In addition, supervisory responsibilities may occasionally include project leadership role. ; Work leadership is necessary to provide peers guidance in the preparation and development of tariff spreadsheet applications, in the review and evaluation of tariff applications and in providing counsel to others in interpreting and explanations of tariffs. ; Work leadership is also provided through provision of quality assurance and quality control in review of peers work.
– Requests for information or analyses are usually performed independently and are subject to review.
– Contact with other business units and outside parties requires comprehensive written and oral communications, initiative, judgment and appropriate course of action. ; Tact, persuasiveness, and perseverance must be utilized.
– Participation as the department representative on various cross functional Company projects.
– Work is somewhat diversified in nature but consists of generally related activities. ; Decision making authority is related to the completion of projects and assignments. ; Initiative and judgment are required in determining appropriate courses of action.
– Work involves the use of computer word processing at an average proficiency level and the use of spreadsheet, and database applications at an advanced proficiency level.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Work Facts of Delmarva Power
Delmarva Power Working Hours
- Customer Care Specialist, Contractor Analyst, Audit Manager, Workforce Analyst, Engineer, Project Engineer, Mechanic, Revenue Recovery Analyst, Lead Engineer, Electric Meter Specialist, Reliability Engineering and Analyst, Revenue Protection Support Team, Protection Investigator, Accounting Payroll Specialist, Accountant, Dispatcher, Substation Supervisor, Journeyman Lineman, Engineering Supervisor
Delmarva Power Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Delmarva Power to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Delmarva Power Jobs: Official Site.