Delaware North Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Delaware North receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Delaware North can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
From the first serve at the Australian Open, to the Super Bowl kickoff, to a four-star meal at LAX, to seeing the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon. In these moments and in millions more like them, we’re there. We’re working behind the scenes, making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
With operations on four continents, serving half a billion guests a year, it’s not easy to come up with a simple phrase that captures all we do. Yes, we’re world leaders in culinary and hospitality. We’re specialists in serving up what fans crave, and at making travelers and visitors feel right at home.
Delaware North Job Opportunities & Application Process
Delaware North receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Delaware North, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Silent Auction Associate
- Set up high end sports memorabilia at our auction tables
- Promote the items and monitor the bidding process
- Greet customers, monitor and set up tables with auction items
- Describe items to customers and help people to bid on items and complete sales.
- General knowledge of sports (hockey and basketball) is preferred.
- Professional appearance and attitude are most important due to the nature of our business.
- Employees are expected to follow a dress code and uniforms will be provided.
- Professionalism, dependability, reliability and good communication skills are required for this position.
- The ideal candidate will be will be able interact with many Bruins/Celtics fans and be pleasant and courteous.
The ideal candidate must be 18 years of age or older, and be able to work at least 10-12 games a month.
The TD Garden is looking for part time Club Hosts to provide premier guest experience to our Premium Club clients on Level 5 & 6 of the arena.
- Offer pro-active, dynamic, polished and creative customer service to members and guests on Levels 5 & 6 personally and via the
- Premium Member Suite telephone event line
- Demonstrate courtesy and urgency when acknowledging and greeting all members and guests by moving out from behind desk/podium to open doors, proactively check tickets, and offering assistance
- Be driven to take a pro-active, detailed approach to provide an above and beyond experience to each member and guest always working towards a “Yes I can”
- Build relationships with repeat members and guests to better anticipate needs, ensure they feel appreciated and they have an exceptional experience every event, every time
- Be pro-active, creative and detailed orientated when resolving challenges presented by members or guests
Under the direction of Retail Supervisor, sells retail merchandise to guests in accordance with Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Answers guests’ questions and assists them whenever possible
- Recommends, selects and helps locate or obtain merchandise for guests
- Ensures that all merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed
- Routinely stocks merchandise and faces items on shelves.
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand while organizing back-stock
- Brings attention to the supervisor of misused or abused products
- Watches for and recognizes security risks and thefts and reports to security and management
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Work Facts of Delaware North
Delaware North Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Club Host, Silent Auction Associate, Teamstore Associate
Delaware North Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Delaware North to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Delaware North Jobs: Official Site.