Del Monte Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Del Monte receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Del Monte can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Del Monte Fresh Produce has a strict policy of equal opportunity employment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap status, veteran or citizenship status.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Del Monte Fresh Produce we are dedicated to deliver quality product and quality service. The core values of Del Monte Fresh Produce provide the foundation for the operation of our business in every location around the world. We strictly observe and adhere to all laws and ethical standards and conduct business affairs lawfully and ethically with honesty and integrity.
We foster, recognize and support five key values among our employees:
– Service: To deliver outstanding and continuing service to customers.
– Commitment: To achieve strong sustainable results.
– Continuous Improvement: To continuously improve performance, our products and our service.
– Long-term outlook: To evaluate each endeavor and its impact on our long term outlook.
– Teamwork: To communicate openly and work as a unified team to attain common goals.
Del Monte Job Opportunities & Application Process
Del Monte receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Del Monte, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Plant Accountant
BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
To supervise the payroll department and receptionist function, direct and monitor P-Card activity to ensure activity is properly recorded, ensure that delivery receipts are properly and timely recorded, budget and review monthly fixed expenses and provide analysis to plant management.
PRINCIPAL CONTINUING RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise Payroll Department — Ensure daily payroll is completed on time and accurate. Balance the weekly Plant Payroll. Control of all payroll checks issued. Schedule weekly check distribution crews.
2. Supervise Receptionist position.
3. Work with Operations and Accounting Manager in the preparation of AOP and provide analysis of fixed expense budgets and reporting and analyze actual fixed expenses by department manager. Provide periodic forecasts.
4. Ensure that Delivery Receipt documents are properly accounted. Perform and distribute monthly reconciliation of abeyance file.
5. Perform cash flow and balance sheet forecasts and analysis as requested by management.
6. Monitor MRO and ROH inventory balances, transactions, investigate and correct issues.
7. Perform other special assignments and/or requests as needed.
B.A./B.S in Accounting/Business with Manufacturing Accounting Experience preferred.
5 years experience in general accounting
Efficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Must posses knowledge of Automated Accounting Information Systems; SAP desirable. Solid understanding of Accounting concepts (GAAP/SOX) and experience in payroll, accounts payable, general ledger and solid analytical skills. Must be able to supervise direct reports.
Work Facts of Del Monte
Del Monte WDel Monteg Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Production Supervisor, District Sales Manager, Quality Assurance Technician, Technical Services Representative, Cannery Mechanic
Del Monte Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Del Monte to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Del Monte Jobs: Official Site.