DealerSocket Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, DealerSocket receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at DealerSocket can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
WHY WORK HERE
DealerSocket makes it simple for automotive dealerships to manage opportunities and create processes through proactive software technology. Join our energetic and rewarding work environment where you make an impact every day.
DealerSocket Job Opportunities & Application Process
DealerSocket receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in DealerSocket, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete simple to moderately complex tasks related to on-site consultations for customers
- Consult with customers on-site and remotely regarding industry and product best practices and optimization
- Cultivate relationships at consulting sites
- Work directly with the Support Center and Product Experts to handle software changes at customer sites
- Develop retention strategy for and consult with at-risk customers
- Be a resource for industry and product specific knowledge
- Assist with on-site installations as needed
- Works independently with little supervision or direction
- And other duties as assigned
- 3+ years in the automotive industry
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers in a vendor role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience presenting to high-level managers, groups, and one-on-one
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated industry knowledge
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with DealerSocket products
- Experience with Salesforce
- Position likely field based
- Position may require extensive travel – up to 100%
Work Facts of DealerSocket
DealerSocket WDealerSocketg Hours
- Digital Marketing Manager, Strategic Consultant, Vice President-Marketing, Software Engineer- Mid level (.NET), Product Manager/Pricing Strategist
DealerSocket Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest DealerSocket to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DealerSocket Jobs: Official Site.