DaVita Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, DaVita receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at DaVita can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
DaVita Inc. is an American healthcare company. It is best known as one of the largest kidney care providers in the United States. Originally named Total Renal Care, the company was restructured as DaVita by CEO Kent Thiry in 1999. DaVita is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and its subsidiaries operate a network of 2,510 dialysis centers across the United States and 237 dialysis centers in 11 other countries.
DaVita Job Opportunities & Application Process
DaVita receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in DaVita, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Registered Nurse: DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
If you haven’t considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work alongside technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier patients.
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
Registered Dietitian: Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient’s core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietitian:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. • State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
• Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
• Minimum of 12 months’ professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
• Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
• After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Work Facts of DaVita
DaVita Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Administrative Assistant, Patient Care Technician, Dietitian, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Clinical Service Specialist, Registered Nurse, Care Manager, Clinic Manager (Facility Administrator), Social Worker, Biomedical Technician, Laboratory Service Specialist, Medical Technologist, Technical Help Desk Analyst, Accountant, Corporate Training and Education Manager, Human Resources Representative, Manager, Medical Billing/Collections and Insurance Associate, Customer Support Representative, Information Technology Specialist, Marketing and Sales Associate
DaVita Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest DaVita to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DaVita Jobs: visit Official Site.