Dartmouth Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Dartmouth receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Dartmouth can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Dartmouth is a special place, filled with diverse, energetic, and talented people who are driven to grow and succeed.
Influenced by its distinctive New England setting and heritage, Dartmouth embodies a pioneering commitment to “making a difference” in a community whose members work together to create knowledge, connect to the world, and further their sense of identity and direction.
Dartmouth supports the goals and aspirations of all employees. Find the balance you’re seeking in an environment that inspires discovery and encourages collaboration. Here you’ll find open spaces, open doors, and open minds.
Dartmouth Job Opportunities & Application Process
Dartmouth receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Dartmouth, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Under supervision from the Custodial Squad Leader or Custodial Supervisor, performs a wide variety of tasks; cleaning and unskilled building maintenance, event set ups, and animal and insect control, which include medium to heavy lifting activities inside and outside a variety of the College’s facilities. These facilities could include office space, laboratories, eating facilities, public areas, auditoriums, etc. Implements recycling procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to operate and maintain heavy industrial cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaners, powered scrubber, buffer, carpet shampooer) and other hand operated tools.
- Ability to understand and or knowledge of safe use of various chemical substances used in cleaning purposes and insect control.
- Familiarity or ability to learn different table/chair arrangements for event set ups.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy physical labor, including lifting and carrying light to medium weight objects.
- Must successfully complete the following training prior to performing work to which the training relates:
- Hazard Communication, Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
- One year experience related to custodial work.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others.
- On a daily basis or when appropriate: unlocks and locks assigned spaces; cleans, mops, strips, waxes, and buffs all hard surface floors e.g. stairways, public restrooms, kitchen areas, laboratories, dining rooms, hallways; vacuums and shampoos carpeted offices, hallways and common areas; washes windows (inside and outside) in entrance halls; dusts office furniture and window sills.
- On a daily basis: cleans public restrooms and showers; scours, disinfects, and deodorizes toilet bowls and sinks; wipes and cleans counters/vanities; polishes mirrors; replaces and stocks restroom supplies.
- On a daily basis: empties office and common area trash cans; implements FO&M recycling procedures; picks up, bags, and removes all trash inside building as well as loose trash around building perimeters to designated areas.
- On an as needed basis: Performs major set up and break down for College events (e.g. on the average 30 8FT tables and 350 chairs); sets up a variety of planned events based on the design of the arrangement specified in the work order; sets up and places tables, chairs, lecterns, podiums, dividers, platforms, coat racks, etc. Places covers on tables.
- On an as needed basis: sweeps dirt and leaves and shovels snow from walkways and spreads sand on walkways at least 3 feet from all entrances to buildings at start of and throughout day. Sets traps to catch a variety of rodents and takes captured rodents to outside area for release. Sprays inside and outside of buildings with various chemicals to control insects.
- On an as needed basis: keeps note of cleaning materials and equipment needed to do the work. Notifies Squad
- Leader when more materials are needed or when equipment is in need of repair or replacement. May, on occasion, act in the squad leaders absence or assist the squad leader.
- Demonstrates a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness through actions, interactions, and communications with others.
Performs other duties as assigned
Work Facts of Dartmouth
Dartmouth Working Hours
- Custodian, Audience Engagement Assistant, Operations Director, Data Entry Assistant, Volunteer Program Manager, Sustainability Program Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Associate Producer
Dartmouth Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Dartmouth to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Dartmouth Jobs: Official Site.