DAL Global Services Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, DAL Global Services receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at DAL Global Services can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Delta Global Services (DGS),
a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, was founded in 1995 to provide staffing services to Delta Air Lines. In 1997 DGS expanded its service to include customers and businesses outside the airline and aviation industries. Delta Global Services, currently operates in over 170 locations in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and the Bahamas with over 19,000 employees and growing rapidly.
Delta Global Services provides Aviation, Security, Staffing, GSE Maintenance and Pilot Training Services to numerous customers. Our successes have taken us national, with a diverse customer base, a robust menu of creative solutions and services that encompass nearly every industry and profession. Our focus on safety and our commitment to attracting and hiring Great People, delivering Great Products and building Great Partnerships creates our vision of becoming the world’s leading service provider.
DAL Global Services Job Opportunities & Application Process
DAL Global Services receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in DAL Global Services , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Position Summary :
Under the supervision of the lead agent and/or supervisor on duty, Ramp Agents are responsible for marshalling aircraft in and out of the gate, loading, unloading and sorting freight, mail and baggage in a safe manner while also achieving on-time departures and arrivals. Ramp Agents may also be responsible for servicing aircraft lavatories, cleaning aircraft, restocking items, deicing and other duties as delegated.
- Marshalls aircraft on the ramp including directing, assisting and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircrafts in accordance with safety policy and procedures.
- Performs wing walker duties to protect the aircraft wing from equipment in the path of pushback and maintains visual contact with the pushback driver to alert the driver of any danger.
- Lifts, loads/unloads, sorts and transfers passenger baggage, airmail, freight and company material in and out of aircraft bins, belt loader or baggage carts in a safe manner and within specific time constraints.
- Maintains safety and security of the ramp at all times and complies with safety procedures and station policies.
- Reads and verifies the city and flight number for every bag to ensure correct loading of customer bags.
- Communicates with Operations, Flight Crew personnel and other ground personnel concerning arrival/departure information in a professional manner.
- Drives/operates ramp equipment, including but not limited to bag tugs, belt loaders, aircraft tow tractors and water and lavatory servicing vehicles in a safe manner.
- Services aircraft as needed to include cleaning lavatories and cabin and restocking items.
- Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
- May work in the baggage make-up area and prioritize baggage load for delivery to the proper aircraft for loading.
- Ensures GSE equipment is in proper working order.
- Other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Work Facts of DAL Global Services
DAL Global Services Working Hours
- Security Screener Supervisor SEA Airport (FT Shift), Ramp Agent, Passenger Service Supervisor Part Time till Sept., EWN Passenger Service Supervisor, Sr. Developer
DAL Global Services Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest DAL Global Services to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply DAL Global Services Jobs: Official Site.