CUNA Mutual Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CUNA Mutual receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CUNA Mutual can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
What happens here is nothing short of amazing. Walk through our doors and you’ll find dedicated and down-to-earth people who truly love what they do. Collaborating. Growing. Innovating. Delivering vital insurance and financial services, across the nation. It’s challenging work but it’s the chance to learn, develop new skills and find new opportunities every step of the way. All with an organization that’s been making a difference in our communities for over 80 years. Ready to do something great?
CUNA Mutual Job Opportunities & Application Process
CUNA Mutual receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CUNA Mutual, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Client Strategy Coordinator
- Partner with the Business Lead with setting and executing on the strategic direction for AdvantEdge
- Ensure consistent delivery/execution to drive to a consistent experience for our credit unions and internal partners
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve the product and services.
- Prioritize initiatives and make trade-offs based on business impact
- Act as a voice of the external and internal customer in determining features and scope
- Serve as day-to-day partner with cross functional and project teams across the enterprise to drive the initiative forward; troubleshoot issues.
- Provide cross functional teamwork for the overall initiative
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of job function
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Understand general requirements in terms of overall contribution to business value
- Effectivity work with Business sponsors, Business Owners, and cross functional partners
- Help in executing on the overall vision and objectives of the strategy
- In partnership with marketing, sales planning, and communication teams; execute on our go-to-market strategies
- Participate in the credit union implementation process to ensure a consistent exceptional credit union experience
- Build awareness internally, including ensuring that sales executives are familiar with product vision and business potential
- Align and integrate with other transformation initiatives, when and if it is feasible
- 5 years of related experience including 2 or more years of prior experience in communications, marketing or sales; preferably in the Credit Union, Banking, or Financial Services industries
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to navigate throughout the company at all levels
- Experience and comfort working in a dynamic environment with agile teams, where not all requirements or analytic insights are defined initially
- Ability to prioritize among multiple client needs
- Prior successful experience working on initiatives effectively, even with vague or incomplete initial requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work Facts of CUNA Mutual
CUNA Mutual Working Hours
- Talent Management Intern, Client Strategy Coordinator, Client Strategist – AdvantEdge Analytics, PR/Social Media Intern, Recordkeeping & Administration Specialist
CUNA Mutual Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CUNA Mutual to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CUNA Mutual Jobs: Official Site.