Cumberland Farms Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cumberland Farms receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cumberland Farms can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cumberland Farms, colloquially known as “Cumbies,” is a regional chain of convenience stores based in Westborough, Massachusetts, operating primarily in New York, New England and Florida. Cumberland Farms operates roughly 600 retail stores, gas stations, and a support system including petroleum and grocery distribution operations in 11 states, including Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Its original colors were navy blue and orange, but in 2009, they rebranded with a new logo and colors (navy blue and green).
Cumberland Farms Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cumberland Farms receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cumberland Farms, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Sales Associate: Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Customer Service Associate is the backbone of our company. As a Customer Service Associate, you are more than a clerk you are the face of Cumberland Farms to our customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and food service equipment.
Food Preparation Worker: This position will prepare raw items for cooking to include slicing meat and cheese for the production line. Also, this position will take mix items and combine with cooked ingredients for preparations of salads (chicken salad, potato salad, etc…)
- Accountable for validating quality & quantity of raw ingredients.
- Ensures production of all raw ingredients is cooked with no deviation from established guidelines.
- Ensures that mix items are prepared in accordance with the recipe with no deviation from established guidelines.
- Must meet pre-established production standards to eliminate manufacturing delays.
- Must ensure that all equipment is operated consistently within operating parameters to ensure optimum production levels without jeopardizing quality standards.
- Support kitchen production as directed by the Production Supervisor.
Cumberland Farms Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cumberland Farms to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Cumberland Farms
Cumberland Farms Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm; Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm
Open Positions: Customer Service Associate, Manager in Training, Store Manager, Field Recruiter, Service Technician, Application Manager, Vehicle Technician/Mechanic, Multi-Unit Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cumberland Farms Jobs: Official Site.