Cubic Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cubic receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cubic can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Innovation by design, performance by people.
A career at Cubic is an opportunity to achieve your professional goals in an environment that respects, embraces and recognizes innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit.
Drawing from diverse backgrounds and cultures, our team members are united in their shared commitment to teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect for one another. If these values align with your own and you’re inspired by working with and developing advanced technologies that meaningfully impact the world around us, we invite you to explore career opportunities with us.
Cubic Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cubic receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cubic , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Financial & Treasury Accountant
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting to assist with UK statutory accounting as well as overseeing European subsidiary compliance with local statutory and tax requirements and oversee Accounts Payable department. To assist with the embedding of SAP into BAU. To manage hedging requirements for Europe in co-operation with Corporate instructions. The role is also responsible for compliance with Corporate policies, procedures and processes.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with current statutory and fiscal regulations, in respect to accounting and corporate taxation matters for all entities and companies controlled by by the EMEA region. This includes preparation of Statutory
- Accounts and supporting the Tax Manager in preparing the Tax Computations
- Supervise Accounts Payable Manager
- Report to the Head of Financial Reporting any potential opportunities or vulnerabilities affecting the company’s tax planning and statutory reporting
- Keep abreast of development and changes in financial reporting matters and prepare monthly update for distribution to Senior Management
- Perform hedge effectiveness calculations and manage hedging requirements for Europe
- Responsible for Treasury function including liaison with company bankers, weekly reporting and issuance of advance payment bonds, surety bonds and guarantees
- Prepare and monitor the company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, forecasts and quarterly outlook
- Preparation of national statistics returns applicable to the role
- Assist in due diligence and acquisition accounting exercises for potential acquisition/joint venture targets as required
- Provide financial information to support bid team
- Ensure that all financial accounting, tax and transactional processes comply with the Corporate Sarbanes-
- Oxley procedures and that related Sarbanes-Oxley controls are performed in a timely manner
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
- Develop local accounting procedures, and ensure local compliance with all Corporate procedures
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder is required to perform other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager from time to time, as may be reasonably required of them
- Comply with Cubic’s Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisation
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Previous experience in the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Previous experience of supervising staff.
- Computer literate and intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables and lookups).
- Previous experience with SAP.
- Previous experience in a Treasury function.
- Previous experience of hedge effectiveness calculations.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Pro-active, and ability to use initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organisational ability.
- Attention to detail.
Work Facts of Cubic
Cubic Working Hours
- Financial & Treasury Accountant, Senior Systems Enginner, Senior VHDL Engineer, Principal Systems Engineer, Quality Engineering Intern
Cubic Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cubic to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cubic Jobs: Official Site.