Cub Foods Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cub Foods receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cub Foods can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cub Foods is a supermarket chain with 77 stores in Minnesota and Illinois. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eden Prairie, Minnesota-based SuperValu Inc. The store was famous for being “no frills; sack your own groceries …”
Cub Foods Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cub Foods receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cub Foods, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Cashier: To perform customer checkout transactions as required for daily sales and to ensure a positive shopping experience for customers. Primary emphasis in this position is on following front end checkout procedures in all transactions, maintaining positive customer relations and expedient processing of all orders.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Operates cash register accurately and scans all product.
- Perform product scanning and processing of customer order in an accurate, efficient and prompt manner, ensure minimal waiting time to each customer, accounts for all products in and under the cart before beginning customer order, asks for coupons before beginning an order and codes coupons accurately, scans each item so it is properly identified by the register system.
Coffee Clerk: Provides direct, prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Interacts with customers for their immediate selection of various beverages. Handles food in a safe manner and ensures the work area is always clean and neat. Emphasis in this position is in meeting daily needs of preparing, stocking and displaying product in order to ensure maximum department sales, product availability and provide high level of customer service. The position requires on-going customer interaction, providing prompt, courteous and accurate service. Primary learning challenge is in product knowledge and equipment use.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides direct, prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Participates in all department activities, including but not limited to preparing, packaging, and displaying product in order to maximize sales, earnings, and customer satisfaction in the department and total store.
- Comfortable with serving beverages and coffee counters.
- This position requires knowledge of food safety regulations, ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing, operation of all equipment, exposure to hot surfaces and liquids, social skills, judgment/decision making, reading, writing, and math.
Cub Foods Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cub Foods to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Cub Foods
Cub Foods Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Cashier, Stock Associate, Meat Clerk, Produce Clerk, Bakery Clerk, Assistant Manager, Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cub Foods Jobs: Official Site.