Crunch Fitness Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Crunch Fitness receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Crunch Fitness can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Personal Trainer, Crunch Representative, Housekeeper, Membership Service Representative, Member Services Validation Specialist, Membership Advisor, Pilates Reformer Instructor, Staff Accountant
Crunch Fitness is a chain of over 225 American fitness clubs located in and around numerous major cities. As of March 2011, the club had 30 locations in the following metropolitan areas: Chicago, Los Angeles, Palm Beach Gardens, Miami, New York City, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Sarasota, Tampa, and Washington, D.C. At various times, the club also had locations in Atlanta and Tokyo.
Crunch Fitness Job Opportunities & Application Process
Crunch Fitness receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Crunch Fitness, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym. This position will provide assistance to members along with inquiries about gym operations and policies, as well as perform various administrative duties.
This detail-oriented individual will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members. Basic understanding of cash processing procedures and computer skills required. All Front Desk Associates are required to participate in general cleanliness of the club daily, as well as community outreach and marketing.
Current CPR Certification is required.
Personal Trainer / Crunch Coach
As a brand ambassador, a Crunch Coach (CC) represents Crunch Franchise to members and clients by delivering a positive fitness experience and quality personal training sessions leading to member retention and client acquisition and retention.
- Upholding the Crunch Franchise core values of T.R.A.I.N.: Timely, Ready, Attentive, Inspiring, Noble.
- Make reaching fitness goals achievable by assisting members and clients with education and guidance on comprehensive fitness programs including resistance and cardio-respiratory training, general nutritional guidelines, and nutritional product recommendations.
- Meeting/exceeding minimum monthly company expectations including session service targets resulting in
- Personal Training revenue, supplement/nutritional product sales, and contributing to club success.
- Training exclusively for Crunch Franchise. As a Crunch Franchise team member, it is a violation of our conflict of interest policy to conduct personal training sessions or perform any person training-related duties independently or at any company outside of Crunch Franchise. This includes working as an employee or independent contractor for another health club, personal training studio or private residence, or engaging in any other activities that represent a conflict of interest for Crunch Franchise.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and ensure it is sanitized.
- Sweeps, dusts, mops scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym.
- Cleans, mops, scrubs, polishes, and disinfects all bathroom areas as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient supply of materials (e.g. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms in assigned areas.
- Empties trash and garbage containers in all assigned areas, as well as the gym overall.
- Maintains all floor areas in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Current CPR Certification
Crunch Fitness Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Crunch Fitness to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Crunch Fitness Jobs: Official Site.