Crocs Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Crocs receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Crocs can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Crocs, Inc. is a shoe manufacturer founded by Scott Seamans, Lyndon “Duke” Hanson, and George Boedecker, Jr. — to produce and distribute a foam clog design acquired from a company called Foam Creations. The shoe was originally developed as a boating shoe. The first model produced by Crocs, the Beach, was unveiled in 2002 at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show in Florida, and sold out the 200 pairs produced at that time. It has since sold 300 million pairs of shoes.
Crocs Job Opportunities & Application Process
Crocs receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Crocs, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Sales Ambassador is a position responsible for supporting the team in achieving all company goals and initiatives. The sales associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, and maintains store standards.
including but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates exceptional selling skills
- Have an uncompromising level of business ethics and integrity
- Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all styles and sizes are represented
- Follows company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
- Embraces responsibility of assigned tasks given by management team
- Guarantees company assets by ensuring adherence to all loss prevention procedures
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is enjoyable
- Constructively shares suggestions, ideas and concerns with management team
- Leads by example and works with Store Management on improving personal key performance indicators through sales driven techniques Focus on Exceptional Customer Experience
- Greet each customer that is in the store/kiosk and provide prompt, courteous, and friendly service and thank each customer after each transaction
- Find out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
Crocs Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Crocs to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Crocs
Crocs Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Open Positions: Retail Team Member, Retail Team Lead, Stock Room Clerk, Retail Assistant Manager, Retail Store Manager, Retail District Manager, Merchandise Planner, Retail Development Coordinator
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Crocs Jobs: Official Site.