Cox Communications Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cox Communications receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cox Communications can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Cox Communications Difference
In today’s constantly evolving media and technology landscape, Cox Communications leads the way with innovative products and services that are connecting our customers to what’s most important to them and we need the right employees to help us. We offer careers in a number of fields, and are always looking for fresh talent to support our continued growth.
Cox Communications Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cox Communications receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cox Communications, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Call Center Inbound Sales Representative
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand. As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line representative of the Cox brand in a sales capacity.
The Inbound Sales Representative role is a highly consultative sales opportunity, operating in a call center environment. Call center hours of operation are 8am – 11pm, Mon – Fri and 9am – 9pm, Sat; shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and subject to change.
As part of a customer loyalty driven team, highly motivated individuals will earn an hourly rate of $10.40. The target commission is $1,700 a month. There is potential to earn up to and beyond $70,000 as a high performer. Higher performers are eligible for accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive.
In this role, you will:
- Drive call center sales for all Cox residential services and product lines to maximize profits, while ensuring customer satisfaction through the call center sales channel.
- Understand and promote current marketing campaigns in order to sell to customers accurately and effectively, from a call center environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers in conjunction with a sales or retention interaction.
- Live the Cox Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
At Cox, we offer:
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as an Inbound Sales Representative, where you will be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career. Apply today!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Receive calls from current customers and/or non-subscribers for sales and revenue generation in a high-intensity call center sales environment.
- Utilize proactive sales skills to identify needs of customers and effectively position products and solutions that best meet the needs of targeted customers regardless of customer’s reason for calling.
- Achieves monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of sales skills, defined sales call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
- Responds to customer needs for Cox products, educates them on the latest marketing campaigns, and then recommends the packages and services to meet the customers’ need based on Cox prescribed call flows.
- Maintains accurate records of sales activities on a daily basis.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling video, HSI, wireless, and telephony services to existing customers.
- Researches and reviews competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide competitive price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for new and existing customers.
- Provides outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent ability to persuade others through direct/indirect influence
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- 1 or more years in a sales quota environment
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.)
Cox Communications Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cox Communications to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cox Communications Jobs: Official Site.