Cowabunga Bay Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cowabunga Bay receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cowabunga Bay can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cowabunga Bay Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cowabunga Bay receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cowabunga Bay, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Honesty & Reliability: is our #1 priority on all reference checks.
- Schedules: We strive for a set schedule. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, working evenings, weekends, Sundays and holidays is expected. Excessive tardiness or absenteeism will not be tolerated. If you have extended summer vacations or activities this may not be the job for you.
- Appearance: All employees are required to wear the proper uniform. Lifeguards will be required to wear company issued shirt and shorts. Other employees will wear company issued shirt and coordinating pants or shorts, which you provide. Female Employees: No extreme hairstyles or colors. Only one earring allowed per ear (no visible piercings), necklaces to be worn inside uniforms. No excessively long or colored nails. Male Employees: Hair no longer than collar length, no streaks or extreme colors, and no hair engraving. No earrings or visible piercings.
- Guest Relations: Excellent people skills and courtesy is mandatory at all times. By signing the application you agree to participate in our random drug testing program onsite.
- Certifications: Those hired in food services will be required to have a current food handlers card. Cabana servers will be required to have a TAM card. Lifeguards will be trained and certified on site at Cowabunga Bay. Swim and written test must be passed in order for lifeguard certification. All lifeguards will be trained, certified and licensed by IAM StarGuard Elite.
Cowabunga Bay Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cowabunga Bay to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Cowabunga Bay
Cowabunga Bay Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Lifeguards, Guest Services, Cashiers/Front Admissions, Kitchen Cashiers/Food Expediters, First Aid – EMT’s, Morning washdown/janitorial, Maintenance CPO, Park Services, Cooks, Cabana Servers (must be 21 years old)
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download Cowabunga Bay Las Vegas Application PDF – Download Cowabunga Bay General Application PDF
How to Apply Cowabunga Bay Jobs: Please download and complete a job application. You must drop off your completed application in person at the park Mondays – Fridays from 1:00 – 5:00