Covidien Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Covidien receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Covidien can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Covidien plc was an Irish-headquartered global health care products company and manufacturer of medical devices and supplies. Covidien became an independent publicly traded company after being spun off from Tyco International in 2007. It was purchased by Medtronic in a transaction that closed in 2015.
Covidien Job Opportunities & Application Process
Covidien receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Covidien, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Clinical Research Manager
As the Clinical Research Manager, with demonstrated project and personnel management skills, you will provide leadership to Surgical Innovations GBU and personnel. Clinical Research Managers will work in a dynamic cross functional setting to drive medical device innovation and successful clinical study execution through product development oversight, medical affairs strategy assessment, standardized resource allocation, process improvement and personnel development.
A Day In The Life
- Oversee the Global Clinical Strategy for a class of trade within the Surgical Innovations portfolio including related R&D projects in the pipeline; ensure that specific clinical plans and study protocols are consistent with the strategy
- Class of trade oversight to ensure patient safety, risk management, and compliance to SOPs, Quality System, Good Clinical Practice and applicable regulations for all Clinical Research activities
- Collaborate with Clinical Program Management to assure successful clinical strategy and study execution.
- Collaborate with Clinical Program Management during the development of Investigational Plans/protocols and other study documents to provide product portfolio strategic direction.
- Communicate the Clinical Strategy to all levels in the company, including Senior Leadership Team, R&D, Regulatory and Marketing groups.
- Serve as Clinical Research representative on business franchise and MDT Clinical Sub-Council team meetings
- The Manufacturing Engineer (Supplier Reliability) responsibilities include but not limited to provide technical and subject matter expert support to the Supplier Development & Improvement Program. This includes collaborating and working with Quality Engineering, Global Sourcing, Global Supplier Excellence, manufacturing sites and other team members to improve quality and service with our suppliers.
- The Mfg. Eng will provide direction, to other cross functional team members to ensure projects and program deliverables are met.
- The Mfg. Eng will not only need to follow but to develop new company’s best practices and standard procedures to continue to be best in class in the global healthcare industry for Operations.
- Review part drawings and part design to ensure compliance with standards and quality requirements including identification of CTQs and stop signs. Ensure Suppliers are using current rev level of drawings
- Review and identify opportunities for improvement on the supplier’s quality system. I.e. SPC implementation, historical data tracking system to assure process capability (CPk/Ppk).
- Frequently audit suppliers to ensure established standard procedures and in process inspections and work instructions are followed.
- Engaged and work together with the Tooling Management group to effectively implement Tooling Management Program.
- Manufacturing and Project Engineering lead for activities in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Work Facts of Covidien
Covidien Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Manufacturing Engineer, Clinical Research Manager
Covidien Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Covidien to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Covidien Jobs: Official Site.